20.

20.

Stormy Grey Eyes

-⁛-

Annabeth POV

I watched quietly with Piper, Silena, and Thalia as Katie and Percy whispered to each other silently. I couldn't hear what they said, but I knew enough about Percy to know that he was apologizing. Their conversation ended with Katie giving Percy a massage on his neck and his back. 

"I feel bad for him," Silena murmured. 

"Me too," Piper agreed. 

I turned to Thalia, "You could've apologized to him."

Silena and Piper nodded. 

"Yeah," Silena agreed softly. "Why didn't you?"

Thalia shook her head. "I don't trust him. He goes around in his 'hot leather jacket' as Annabeth called it and acts like he owns the school. He's just so popular and he goes around dating so many girls. Like, what is wrong with him?" 

Piper shook her head and laughed. "You're unbelievable. Jealous much?" 

"What? No! I just think there could be a lot more to him than dating and being popular!" Thalia protested. 

"Sure," Piper joked sarcastically. 

"You're impossible," Thalia huffed. 

"Love ya too," Piper replied. 

A few minutes later of Piper and Thalia's bickering, Katie gently got up and quietly tucked Percy in on the couch, giving him a pillow and a blanket and silently made her way over to us. 

"How is he?" Silena asked. 

Katie shrugged. "He said he has a headache, a stomachache and his chest hurts, but other than that, he said he's 'fine'," Katie said making air quotes and rolling her eyes. 

We chuckled a little. 

"YES! I WON!" Leo yelled. 

"Shut up!" Frank hissed. 

"Whoops," Leo said. 

I rolled my eyes. Good ol' Leo. 

About 10 minutes later, the pizza arrived. 

"PIZZA!!!" Leo and the Stolls shouted. 

We rolled our eyes, "I am hungry..." Thalia said, running of to find the pizza. 

"You guys go along, I'm gonna go wake Percy," Katie told us. 

We nodded and left. 

Katie POV

I slowly made my way over to where Percy was lying. I contemplated about waking him up for a bit, he looked so peaceful and not in any pain. 

"Should I wake him up?" I asked Reyna who had walked over to get some cups. 

"Yeah, why not?" 

"He looks so peaceful though, and I feel bad about waking him up," I said. 

"Well, suit yourself, cause I have no problem waking him up." Reyna sauntered over to where Percy was sleeping and dumped a little water on his face, yelling, "DINNER TIME, PERCY!" 

Percy bolted upright and then winced and clutched him chest, taking slow deep breaths to steady his breathing. "Dude, Reyna, what was that for?" 

Reyna just shrugged. "Katie felt bad about waking you up and I didn't, so I did it."