8.

8. 

Nothing Lasts Forever

-⁛- 

Percy POV

As the days slowly went by, my routine stayed the same: 

Wake up

Throw up

Eat (apples) 

Do homework

Throw up

Lunch

Dizzy

More homework

Annabeth and Jason come over

Talk

Sleep

Repeat. 

Busy huh?

I don't normally eat dinner. I know that it is bad for you but if I eat dinner, then I would throw it all up later. 

Yeah. Probably shouldn't do that. 

I was doing my English homework. Thank goodness Paul wasn't my English teacher. Do you know how awkward that would be?

It was about 3pm now. My mom went to buy some groceries because they still needed to eat. I was forced to eat the medicine three times a day. 

Anyone had it before? It was pink... tasted like cherry... tastes gross... Any guesses? 

Yup. Pepto Bismol. It tastes disgusting. Every time I had it, I would immediately swallow, go to the bathroom and throw up. My mom told me that I shouldn't do that because then the medicine wouldn't work. And I'm like, Mom! Would you like to try it? Yeah. Probably not. So please just leave me alone.

Of course I didn't say it out loud. I would get in trouble. Though my mom never yelled at me or hit me, she worried about me way too much. I was fine. 

Jeez Mom. 

Anyways, I was doing my English homework when Jason texted me. I looked at it and immediately dropped my phone. 

What? How could this happen to me? Oh my God. 

A million possibilities swirled in my mind, making me dizzy. 

Could you guess what the text said? I sat down on my bed, and tried to make the dizziness go away. Of course it didn't work! My mind kept going back to the text Jason sent me. 

How could she?

He must be kidding. But of course he wasn't. Jason would never joke about something like this. 

I reread the text and put my phone down on my bed. 

Then, another DING went my phone. 

I picked it up and saw it. It was a picture. 

A picture of Drew kissing Luke Castellan. 

Yup. The message was very clear. 

I guess I should have known that it wouldn't last. But now? Now I knew for sure. 

The picture showed enough. It was more than enough. It made it painfully clear. 

Drew was cheating on me. 

Then, I started to cry. 

Jason POV

When I got to school, I found Leo, Frank, and Grover. They were all hanging out and chilling, texting their friends and girlfriends.