17.

17. 

A Game of Truth or Dare (Part 1)

-⁛- 

Not sure why I keep updating if no ones reading it... but I don't want to leave it on 'ongoing' so here you go. The chapter is split into 3 chapters. 

Wise Girl's POV (Annabeth)

If I told you that I wasn't jealous to see Katie with Percy, I would be lying. 

I just thought that we had something going on, and then Katie came. Don't get me wrong, I love Katie. She's amazing. But seeing her with Percy? I wished it was me. Seeing that she was the one comforting him? It should've been me. 

I know, I'm a total hypocrite. I didn't like him because he was so popular and annoyingly handsome. But now that I know him better, I feel like he's so much more than that annoying guy that refused to do an interview with me that day. Of course, now, I understood why. Come to think of it - he still owed me an interview. I didn't want to push him though. 

I walked down the streets to Piper's house. Piper was rich, hence why she was one of the 'popular' girls. I wasn't nearly as popular as she was, but I was friends with her so technically it should count. Right? 

Anyways, Piper's dad was Tristan McLean, the famous actor. They lived in a big house full of recording stuff. Piper's room, not surprisingly, was painted beige. She didn't like the idea of things that were too girly. 

I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. 

"Annabeth! You made it!" Piper said. 

I smiled. "Of course I did!" 

Silena poked her head through, "Hey Annabeth!" 

Silena had always been the nice one. She was dating Beckendorf. She was rich too, as her mother was Aphrodite. Her mother owned her own business. Aphrodite's Accessories. She and Piper were polar opposites. Silena preferred the color pink while Piper did not. Silena had beautiful brown hair while Piper had choppy brown ones. They were best friends of course. 

"Hey Silena!" 

We met when we were in grade 5. Silena had stuck up for me when Drew was bullying me. We became best friends ever since that happened. 

"Come in!" Piper said. 

I walked in and saw that Jason and Beck were already there. Grover, Leo, Thalia and the rest were already there. Except for Percy and Katie. 

"Where's Katie and Percy?" I asked. 

"They're not here yet. Apparently Percy wasn't feeling well in the morning so they're coming in 20 minutes," Jason explained. 

Hearing that Percy wasn't feeling well made me a little sick. I didn't like it when he was like that. 

"Is he okay?" I asked. 

Piper raised an eyebrow. "You seem to care a lot about him for someone who said he was annoying like 3 days ago." 

I blushed. "I would ask the same for all of you." 

Leo laughed. "Uh-huh." 

"I would!" 

Everyone snickered. 

"Is Katie with him?" 

Travis nodded. "Yup."

He seemed a little sad.