Diya was still smiling. Nishanth chuckled and cleared his throat. She regained her sense and requested, “Can I attend your test tomorrow.?”

Nishanth disagreed and said, “No, come on now. I've taught you as easy as I could. You have to write it now. I'll just mark some questions.” 

Nishanth started writing ten questions correctly, which Diya had not listened to carefully.

Diya saw the sums before and thought. I'm dead today in a bet with the man next to me. I don’t know a single sum in it. For sure... I'm going to suffer today. Krishna... he is gonna win.

Nishanth went closer to her and off the switch saying, “wifey, I think I won, don’t break your promise.”

In the morning, Diya got up. She saw his charming face that was near her and pinched his nose.

Nishanth hissed and woke up. He said, “Wifey, I thought you would wake me up with a kiss in the morning. But I didn’t expect you to do it.” He said by rubbing his nose where Diya pinched him.

Diya questioned, “What else do you expect, my husband?”

Nishanth hugged her and laid her head on his chest. Diya snuggled more into him as she heard his heartbeat. He said, “Hmmmm... If I say it now... a day won’t be enough, Diya...”

Diya tried to get up from him by saying, “OK, then keep it to yourself. I don’t need to know.”

Nishanth continued, “I will say at least a few of my wishes which you can try to do for me.”

Diya started to circle with her hands on his chest and said, “OK, start. I’m all here.”

Nishanth started, “My morning should begin with your kiss and a coffee prepared by you. After that, he suddenly stopped and said, “Coffee with sugar, Diya. Not with...”

Diya covered her ears and said, “Alright... Stop that now. You don't have to remind me about those things.”

Nishanth chuckled and responded, "Yea... Not with salt..." He laughed out loud and earned a glare from Diya.

He continued, "Diya... Why don't you try that coffee with mom? She'll be elated. I should suggest her to drink your special coffee."

Diya hit his chest and smiled. Nishanth said, “Prepare a good food for me that Diya...”

Diya interrupted him and said, “I just told you to say your wishes. Not to specify my mistakes in everything.”

“Not to be separated from me. That is the main thing.” He stopped.

Diya saw that he was thinking something and said, “Add, D. Washing clothes, cleaning the house, etc... Add everything.”

Diya murmured. So... you want me to do all the chores of this mansion... 

Nishanth came out of his thought and said, “Diya, I don't want you to do the house chores. But whatever you do... You may do it with love and care. But she will do it for money. Promise me... you won’t leave me forever.”

Diya sensed that he was serious. She nodded and said, “Yes.” She asked him to continue after that.

Nishanth smiled and stated, “I may sound selfish. But I want your world to revolve around me. I need a cute little Diya.”

Diya got up from him and questioned, "What??”

Nishanth said as he pinched Diyas's nose, “I need a baby to play with me. I like kids a lot.”

Diya blushed red in shyness. She was happy that Nishanth had started to voice out... his thoughts about them. About their family. She was void about when she... started to trust Nishanth. But now... Nishanth and her family were all about Diya's thoughts.