EPISODE 9 & 10 RECAP

{ guys, I didn't publish the story regulary in previous days, I tried to post one chapter daily

{ guys, I didn't publish the story regulary in previous days, I tried to post one chapter daily..but some days left. So here is the bonus jumbo chapter to rrctify the mistake. I hope you are liking the story. Please, comment under it, so that I can get to know which part are you liking.}

The morning after, Shaurya rises to a large (by Bhalla family standards) spread, and Anokhi's parents urge him to eat up. Mom takes particular care in attending to him, but to the fastidious Shaurya, it's a bit hard to swallow (literally) when she uses her hands to tear up his meat before serving it to him. Commoner-style living has some unforeseen drawbacks.

What's cute is that they call him "son-in-law," and while it's not that unusual to use the term with a daughter's (serious) boyfriend, it's a bit early for that. Still, cute.

Breakfast is an entirely different affair at Shaurya's estate, where Mom (Madam Sabherwal) joins Kitty for a rare meal together and wonders where Shaurya is. ("Do you know how rarely I have breakfast with you two?" Kitty: "Is that our fault?")

Kitty covers for her brother, saying he's still asleep, having been out late with his F4 friends last night

Kitty covers for her brother, saying he's still asleep, having been out late with his F4 friends last night. Madam Sabherwal grumbles that he's outgrown those childish friends, reminding her, "Even if the Sabherwal Group successor has friends, he doesn't need them." His position, after all, "requires him to be so cool-headed that he is capable of even cutting off his family."

Mom heads to Shaurya's room to fetch him personally, looking around in annoyance to see that he's not there. The butler gulps nervously, hesitating when she demands to know his whereabouts.

At the Bhalla household, Shaurya watches in fascinated curiosity while Anokhi's family prepares a massive batch of cabbage to be made into kimchi.

He stays on the sidelines at first, but seeing how much fun they're having together, Shaurya soon joins in.

At school, Ahir visits the empty pool, probably expecting to see Anokhi there and disappointed that she isn't. With a rueful (?) expression, he remembers their boat ride together during their trip to New Caledonia. He floats a paper boat into the pool, then walks away with a sigh.