EPISODE 12 RECAP

Kitty tells Shaurya that someone mentioned him in a meeting, and he correctly guesses that it was Yash

Kitty tells Shaurya that someone mentioned him in a meeting, and he correctly guesses that it was Yash. As they talk, neither of them noticesReema watching them from nearby. She leaves whenAnmol approaches, and he sees that she was watching Shaurya, though he can't see Kitty from his angle.

Anokhi walks into the office to find the half-naked guys still sprawled all over the floor, and Team Leader Tez blandly tells her that this way is blocked, HA. She recognizes several of the valets by name, and they all wave hello at her excitedly.

Turns out, all of her violent episodes at the airport have been against the valets when she worked for Transportation. The guys actually seem to like her, and even Team Leader Tez smiles to himself.

She runs into Yash, who asks if she found her mom the other night. He asks if they can consider it repayment for his reducing her salary for two months, and Anokhi is surprised he even remembers her.

He asks her to get a certain file from his desk and take it to the head of Facilities. She does, and under the file she sees Shaurya's personnel papers. She scans it, and sees that Shaurya wears a support device.

Team Leader Vicky begins his investigation by asking people around the airport if they've seen Shaurya do anything unusual. He watches video from the CCTV cameras, where he watches Shaurya pull the immigrant over the railing one-handed.

Reema asks Anmol about Shaurya, butAnmol doesn't know much about him. He mentions the boyfriend he thinks Reema has, and when she says she can still be curious if she's got a boyfriend, Anmol fusses at her about cheating.

Reema asks when he last dated (college), if his girlfriend dumped him (his voice squeaks "No!"), and why he's not over her yet ("I totally am!").

Hee, I love his adorable confusion whenever their conversations get away from him.

Shaurya takes Yash somewhere private to ask why he ordered a background check on him. Yash says that Shaurya bothers him, so he's going to get rid of him. He complains that Shaurya always followed him around even when he told him to stop, which is how he got into his accident.

Growing angry, Shaurya asks, "Don't you feel an ounce of guilt after what you did to me?" Yash asks why he should feel guilty when Shaurya looks just fine, and Shaurya loses his temper. He grabs Yash by the collar and slams him into the wall, growling, "You were my hyung!"

Yash gasps that it was only because his father remarried, but it meant nothing to him. Shaurya recalls asking Yash to eat on Yash's birthday, but Yash had grumbled that they weren't brothers anymore and never really were, and ordered Shaurya to stop following him around.

On his way home, Yash had run into some guys (old friends/gangmates?) who had said something about him leaving them, then beaten him up. They'd thrown Yash into a van and driven off when Shaurya saw them, and despite Yash's frantic nod for Shaurya to get lost, he'd followed the van on his scooter.

Yash had looked more scared for Shaurya than the fact that he was being kidnapped, and he was right to be... the driver had turned into an alley, then deliberately backed into Shaurya at top speed, causing his horrific injuries.

The men had jumped out to check on Shaurya, leaving Yash crying in the van. They'd assumed Shaurya was dying, and while they were deciding what to do with him, Yash had jumped out. He'd seen Shaurya begging him, "Hyung, help me," but he'd turned and run away, leaving Shaurya behind.

Back in the present, Shaurya cries at the memory, but he lets Yash go with a barely audible, "You bastard." He punches a huge dent in a metal grate as he walks away, and Yash sinks to the floor, a single tear sliding down his face.

Manager Monty decides to say something about the half-naked tattooed men in the office. He informs Team Leader Tez that the CEO will be there in an hour, but Team Leader Tez couldn't possibly care less, and looks like he's actually enjoying this. When Manager Monty accuses them of being thugs, they all jump up to ask if he's ever gotten a beating before.

Anokhi invites Ahir to lunch, where she says she tried to talk to Shaurya, then muses that you can't judge someone by their appearance. She fusses at Ahir for never going on more than two dates with the same girl, saying that he'll never get to know anyone that way.

He complains that even knowing someone a year does no good, glaring balefully and telling her "It's you." Anokhi thinks he's joking around, and he sighs that that's the problem.

Manager Makkhan calls Anokhi to ask her help in getting rid of the guys in the office, since she's friendly with them. Manager Monty has called in security, but it's not like Anmol is very threatening, and the protesters refuse to move. One protester falls in the scuffle, hurting his knee, and then it's on.

Soon the office is being trashed, while Team Leader Tez sits placidly. Hilariously, the fight is mostly a lot of biting and hair-pulling, so no one is seriously hurt. The leader goes after Manager Monty, but a loud siren makes everyone stop and look up. It's Team Leader Tez with a megaphone, and he calmly tells them it's time to stop.

Manager Monty roars that he wants them all punished, but Team Leader Tez placidly announces, "The CEO is here." Whoops. As everyone stares in shock, the CEO says he'll come back later and leaves. LOL!
Anokhi runs in with impeccable timing, but Manager Alok grumbles that it's all over, and Team Leader Tez tells the protesters to go.

When the security team get back to the office, Team Leader Vicky quickly shuts his laptop and leaves.
Reema gets complimented on how badass she was in there, while Anmol looks sheepish (since he got his butt kicked).

He responds a bit too forcefully to a report of an unknown suitcase in the tensabarrier storage room, ha. The Terminal Two office gets the same report, and Anokhi looks alarmed - those are her bags. Manager Alok guesses that they probably belong to an employee, and Anokhi timidly confesses, nearly giving poor Manager Alok a stroke.

At the end of the work day, Yash invites Kitty for a drink and she completely ignores him. He asks again, but she just stares at him, almost pityingly.

Shaurya leaves for home and sees Anokhi sitting outside with her suitcases, nowhere to go (I love how he walks straight to her like the crowd doesn't even exist). He asks if she has somewhere to go, so she tells him she can stay at a nearby sauna, and that she's moving into housing tomorrow.

Shaurya asks her softly, "Do you want to come to my place? You can stay at my place for the night." Surprised, Anokhi asks him, "Why me?" and he thinks, She asked. He says that it only took three seconds to like her, and she thinks, He answered.

He thinks again about the day one year ago when Anokhi walked into the Fox Bride Star bar. He'd been there eating, and he'd frozen at the sight of her. She'd ordered what he was eating, and he'd remembered someone showing him her picture and saying that she's his daughter.

Anokhi had finally noticed Shaurya staring at her, as we hear again their conversation about falling for someone in three seconds. By the utterly smitten look on Shaurya's face, that's all it had taken for him to fall for her.