EPISODE 14: "Lies: Will time really heal me?"

Shaurya cheekily asks if Anokhi Bhalla's going to give him a "Good job!" stamp on his hand again, and she traces the words out on his palm

Shaurya cheekily asks if Anokhi Bhalla's going to give him a "Good job!" stamp on his hand again, and she traces the words out on his palm. He pulls her in, kissing her on her head, and she returns the favor with a peck on his cheek.

Even when the two of them get home, they're still chatting away on the phone, and it seems they just can't get enough of one another. The days fly by as they make the most of their time left by going on cute, simple dates - from exercising, to listening to music, to going on nighttime strolls, they just try to be together for as long as possible.

One morning, Anokhi Bhalla wakes up after a call from Shaurya and notices the date on her calendar. The realization that their contract relationship is almost over slowly starts to sink in.At school, Shaurya's mother comes to have a talk with Anokhi Bhalla, and Anokhi Bhalla greets her with slight apprehension.

Shaurya's mother explains to Anokhi Bhalla that she considers Shaurya her real son even though they're not related by blood, and that she therefore hopes that he will inherit Sabherwal Group one day.

Before Shaurya's mother even mentions her concerns about their relationship, Anokhi Bhalla politely tells her not to worry, saying that she and Shaurya are not considering marriage. Surprised, Shaurya's mother asks why Anokhi Bhalla would think that she's worried, and Anokhi Bhalla points out that Shaurya's mother must truly treasure Shaurya if she came all the way here to speak to her.

Anokhi reassures her that she and Shaurya don't have much time left together, leaving Shaurya's mother a little taken aback by her thoughtful response.
As Shaurya's mother leaves the school, she takes a last look around, sighing that it's a pity.

At Grandpa's house, Shaurya's mother says that she understands why Grandpa introduced Anokhi Bhalla to Shaurya. Although she makes it clear that she's still against the relationship, she concedes that it's a shame that Anokhi Bhalla and Shaurya can't be together.

Perhaps hoping to change her mind, Grandpa voices his support for Anokhi Bhalla once again, pointing out that Anokhi Bhalla's selflessness is quite rare these days.
That night, Anokhi Bhalla sits at home, staring listlessly at the contract end-date on her calendar. "So tomorrow's the last day," she murmurs, flashing back to the time Shaurya asked her to walk with him until the very end.

In the present, Anokhi Bhalla's tears spill out endlessly as she repeats to herself what she had said to Shaurya that night: "We're not supposed to."
She quickly wipes her tears away when Shaurya calls, doing her best to hide the fact that she had been crying just seconds ago. She meets with him at a café nearby and the mood is heavy, though Anokhi Bhalla does her best to be direct about their situation.

She comments that it's their last day tomorrow, asking what he has planned. Shaurya suggests that they go on a daytrip together, noting that they've never gone anywhere particularly far, and Anokhi Bhalla agrees to do just that.

On the ride there, Anokhi Bhalla notes that she and Shaurya have extremely different tastes in music - she likes pop, and he likes classical. Taking her hand in his, Shaurya responds, "While that may be true, we've been fine together thus far anyway."