Are u ready to be Emo? ✨

Crash Landing on You: Episode 12

Get your tissues handy, because this episode will tug on your heartstrings. There are reunions, partings, shows of friendship and declarations of feelings, and all of them guaranteed to soften the hardest heart. But there's still love looming, and it's gaining allies and getting closer, so our little family needs to keep their guard up as long as they can.

EPISODE 12 RECAP
Vineet stalks Anokhi through the empty parking garage, so she hides in the guard booth where she can watch his location on the CCTV feeds. Unfortunately, he figures out that it's a good hiding place and heads towards her... but at the last second, Shaurya calls Anokhi's phone. Vineet answers, and while he's taunting Shaurya , Anokhi sneaks out of the booth.

She manages to stay alive until Shaurya arrives, and when Vineet threatens to shoot her, Anokhi calls out that he's lying. Shaurya follows her voice and finds her, and they both breath a sigh of relief. The security guards finally arrive, and Vineet leaves... for now.

Back at home, Anokhi has a doctor make a housecall to check a minor knife wound that Shaurya sustained while fighting Vineet's hired men. She asks the doctor to keep this a secret, but he gets into a van with Pawan Bhalla and Agni and tells them that there's a man staying with Anokhi. Agni wonders why Anokhi is having this guy treated at her place when she's never taken a date to her home before.

Anokhi is understandably upset that Vineet was about to get a job at her company with a fake ID, and she snarls that here in India, she can do things she couldn't do in the Pak. Shaurya says gently that she protected him, and she asks him not to go anywhere until his wound is healed. Seeing her obvious worry, Shaurya nods in agreement.

A week later, Anokhi and Secretary Makkhan visit a rough neighborhood in Delhi. Pawan Bhalla arranges a meeting with several men and informs them that she's purchased the buildings they live in. She mentions their altercation with Shaurya , and offers them a deal - the person who gives her conclusive evidence of the incident will get to live rent-free from now on.

She also passes around a photo of Vineet and offers a reward for the man who finds him. She leaves, and HAHA, they all start making calls to their contacts.

Next Anokhi asks Pawan Bhalla for information on Vicky, the guy who sold her life insurance. He's been laid off from his insurance job, and Anokhi finds him shivering at a bus stop. She tells him that she heard how hard he tried to find her while she was lost in Pakistan, and although he admits that his motives were selfish, Pawan Bhalla says she was impressed with his dogged determination and offers him a job at triple his old salary.

Shaurya stays at Anokhi's place while she's at work, honoring his promise not to go anywhere while he heals up. Worried about how quickly Vineet found Anokhi, he gets on her computer and logs onto a website called "Shield." He finds the file he wants and loads it, and it's full of information on Vineet's Indian activities.