EPISODE 5: "Just Like Everyone Else: Starting to do things I've never done"

A young woman bursts into Anokhi Bhalla's bedroom, startling her awake

She's looking for a man - Anokhi 's mother has told her about her boyfriend, and she's here on Mom's behalf to make sure they're not living together before marriage.

This is Anokhi Bhalla's friend Reema, and she's flabbergasted when Anokhi Bhalla grumbles that she shouldn't have let "that idiot" talk to her mother.

"You mean you really have a man?" Reema gasps.
Anokhi Bhalla admits that does, more or less, and tells her stunned friend to go away.

Shaurya arrives at work, and his grandfather calls him on the red phone on his desk. Grandpa wants to have lunch, but Shaurya refuses and reprimands him for using the Red Line for such a trivial reason.

Grandpa says its Shaurya 's fault for ignoring his other calls.
Shaurya says he knows it's not just lunch he wants, and warns that he's not coming back to the main branch.
Grandpa tells him to think of his mother, but Shaurya retorts that Grandpa is the one who made her cry the most.

He says he has something very important to focus on these days and hangs up.

Angrily, Grandpa accuses Lawyer Yash of being on Shaurya's side, unlike Employee Raja, who is a mole planted by Grandpa.
He rages, asking if Shaurya is really dating Anokhi Bhalla, and if so, why she hasn't taught him any manners yet.

Oy.

Over at Anokhi Bhalla's place, Reema scoffs at the fact that she's got a dating contract of all things - until she sees whose name is on it. Calling him "that crown prince," she changes her tune immediately and tells Anokhi Bhalla to just live with him.

"Trip him, kiss him, and then sleep with him," she commands.
"But make sure you use contraception!"

Anokhi Bhalla throws a pillow at Reema and warns her to keep all this a secret from Mom.
Reema agrees, excitedly asks what Shaurya is like, and if she's kissed him.

Correctly interpreting Anokhi Bhalla's silence, she gasps, "You? Kissed a man?"

Reema drops Anokhi Bhalla off at an orphanage where she helps out and plays with the kids.
She apologizes to the director for not having come as often lately and gives her the good news that Anmol has been able to escape from his slave contract.

The director has heard and says that Anmol comes by and sends the kids presents, as he thinks of them as his younger siblings.

(Ah, so that's how Anokhi Bhalla knows him).

Anokhi meets Shaurya at an art gallery for their date, but she turns and hides her face when she sees someone with a camera.

Shaurya tells her there are no reporters, but she says he can't know that. And besides, she doesn't know what he might do after the suffering he put her through at the concert.