🙏 EPISODE ☆1 ☞ "The influence of westerlies"🚨

A young woman's voice informs us that her father told her that there's no such thing as coincidence as everything happens for a reason

A young woman's voice informs us that her father told her that there's no such thing as coincidence as everything happens for a reason. The young woman, Anokhi Bhalla is woken by a call from her friend, warning her that she has five minutes if she wants to be on time to her new job.

That's just the start of Anokhi 's unlucky day... she gets caught in a rain shower on her way to work, and when she ducks under an awning for shelter, she accidentally splashes a few drops of rain onto a man's sleeve.

He gives her an annoyed glare, but he doesn't respond to her apology, so she turns away awkwardly. And then something truly strange happens - the compass Anokhi wears around her neck suddenly swings around all by itself and sticks to the man's arm.
It won't come off when she pulls on it, so the man calmly reaches over to remove the compass and hands it back to her.

His taxi arrives and he leaves, and Anokhi thinks that he looks familiar.
Anokhi has worked at Chandigarh International Airport for the past year, and in flashback we see that she showed up late to her job interview, bleeding from a head wound she'd sustained in a car accident on her way in.

She'd insisted on being interviewed before getting medical attention, but she'd passed out before she could even finish telling the interviewers that it was her dream to work there.

She'd gotten the job because they were impressed with her passion, but the reality is not so impressive - she's being transferred to a new department.
She's late on her first day at her new position, and she slinks in to hear Manager Alok grumbling to his boss that Anokhi's work history of the past year is full of complaints about her temper.

Anokhi finally gets a chance to announce herself and the fact that she's transferring from Transportation Services to Passenger Services. Her boss's boss, Kitty Sharma mentions her "diverse talents" of kicking and grabbing people, swearing, and lateness.

Anokhi promises to do better, and Kitty accepts her promise as a done deal.
Anokhi's friend Ahir also works at the airport, and he informs his manager that due to strong westerly winds, a plane arrived over an hour ahead of time. It's a problem because there are no gates available to let the passengers disembark.