Intentions

Robert and I pull up to the park. I'm really excited for tonight. I look to see all these couples on the grass.

The big projection screen is up front. Robert picks a spot. He sets up the big lounge chair we brought from the house.

He lays a blanket over it. He sits down first. I take a seat in between his legs.

I lay back against his chest. His arms wrap around me. It was kind of chilly so we laid the extra blanket over us.

I'm loving this time together with him. Now, that I'm pregnant I need this comfort from him.

I felt a soft kiss on my temple. I smiled to myself. I'm loving his embrace.

The movie began and we watched it. Much comfortable then the last time we went to see it.

I sit there remembering the first day we met. He was so handsome and rugged.

Those adorable brown rectangle reading glasses. Those sexy caramel eyes I fell in love with.

I was crazy about him. And the fact he actually liked me back. Seemed almost surreal.

We've had our ups and downs. Shead a few tears. But, no matter what happens. We find ourselves together again.

It took me a long time to realize how important Robert is to me. I'm sure he felt the same for me as well.

After the movie, we stop to have a nice cup of cocoa. It is from the local café shop in town.

We sit down at the table near the window. Perfect view of the moon and stars. I smile over at Robert.

His is sipping away at his cocoa. A little bit of whip cream is left on his nose. I start giggling.

"What?" he asked dumbfounded.

"You have a little..." I reply motioning to his nose.

Robert uses his cellphone as a mirror. He starts chuckling. He leans over at me aiming the camera.

"Wait, I'm not the only that's going to look goofy." he said.

He dips his finger into my whipped topping. He pops it on my nose. I busted out laughing.

"Robbie!" I snap.

"Say cheese."

Robert takes a selfie of us. Both with whip cream on our nose. We looked cute.

"I'm having this developed and framed." mentions Robert.

He then licks the cream off my nose. I used a napkin to wipe his off. I smile at him.

Our eyes gazing into each others. I pull him in for a kiss. His tongue dancing against mine. Tonight was perfect.

Next morning, I wake up. I look over seeing Robert sleeping peacefully. I place a kiss on his forehead.

I then feel his arms around me. I start laughing as he plants tiny kiss on my cheek.

I love how playful Robert is. I stare down at him. He moves my hair away from my face.

"You're so beautiful in the morning." said Robert.

I smile giving him a peck on the lips. His hand pulls me back down. Kissing me intimately.

A moan escapes my throat. I lean back smiling. Robert does the same running his fingers through my hair.

"I love you, Lori." sighed Robert.

"I love you more." I whisper back.

I go crawl out of bed putting my robe on. I go into the bathroom. I turn on the shower.

I take off my robe hanging it on the hook. I step and the warm water hits my skin.

I stand there wetting my hair. I'm soon joined by Robert. I love showering with him.

Once we finished and dressed. Robert heads down stairs. I go to knock on Jennifer's door.

I open it to see her on the computer. She turned smiling at me. She removes her earbuds.

I look to see Mark on the screen. They are video chatting. I wave at the screen. He waves back.

"Morning mom." greets Jennifer.

"Morning. I see you're talking with Mark." I said.

"Yeah."

"I just came to ask if your brother is in his room too."

"He is. Also, in a pretty good mood."

"Really?! I wonder why?"

"Don't tell him I told you. It deals with a girl he met last night."

"Same age?"

"Yes. She's coming over today. Since Nathan doesn't have a car."

"He could have asked us to borrow."

"Yeah, but he wants you guys to meet her."

"Oh. Well, I'll just leave you two to talk. Love you sweetheart."

I give her kiss on her forehead walking out. I stare over at Nathan's door. I wonder who the mystery girl is.

I tell Robert about it. He's just as curious as I am. Later around six oyr doorbell rings.

I hear Nathan fumble down the stairs. She must be here. He walks up to me.

"Dad, can you answer the door? Mom fix my tie please?" he asked nervously.

Robert walks toward the door. Opening it. I fixed Nathan's tie occasionally looking over his shoulder.

Robert allows the girl in. My expression is the same as his. We couldn't believe it.

There in a white strapless dress. Brown hair braided over to the side. Stood Janice Crawford.

What is going on here? Is this her idea of getting over Robert? Hooking up with my son.

I know for sure she hasn't told Nathan about being intimate with his father.

This isn't right. Why is she doing this? Why?! Nathan is gazing over at her.

I honestly don't want to ruin this moment for him. I smile at Janice as if I don't know her.

"Mom, this is Janice. Janice, my mom Lori." introduced Nathan.

Janice smiled holding out her hand. I take it slowly shaking it firmly. Just the way she looked at me. Something is up.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance." I say.

"Likewise." replied Janice.

"We better get going. Later mom and dad." mentions Nathan taking Janice's hand.

She looks over her shoulder. Her eyes are staring straight at Robert's.

"I'll take good care of your boy, Mr. Downey." she said menacingly.

The door closed behind them. I look.over at Robert. His jaw is clinched. I can't tell whether he's angry. Or jealous.

I hate that I couldn't read his mind. The one trait about him I hated. Really good poker face.

***What do think? Is Robert mad or jealous? Vote and comment please. New update soon. By the way guys please read my other fanfic i have out. It called "The Homeless Heart" I would really appreciate it. Love you all!***