I need you

Robert turns to face me. Balling up his fist. He's mad. I can feel it.

"No. Tell me this is a dream." he said.

"Honey calm down." I plea.

"How can I calm down?! My son is on a date with a girl I slept with!"

"Please tell me you're not jealous."

"Of course not. I love you."

"I'm sure you do."

Robert's face sadden. He sits down on the couch. I did the same placing my hand on his back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." I sighed.

His eyes met mine. I felt his warm hand on my cheek.

"I love you, Lori. I promised to never hurt you again." said Robert.

"I believe you. I just don't want Janice messing with your head again."

"I understand. You have my word."

I smile giving him a kiss on his lips. He pulls me in for a more intimate kiss. I back away cupping my hands around his face.

"Why do I love you so much?" I ask giggling.

"Because I'm ruggedly handsome, irresistible, and really good in bed." he replies sarcastically.

I roll my eyes at him. He's so full of himself. Although he isn't lying. The man does things to me.

~Nathan~

Janice drives up to the resturant. Nathan made reservations at an Italian joint in town.

The two get out and walks inside. The host sets them. Nathan pulls out Janice's seat.

She smiled taking a seat. Nathan sits down on the opposite side. The waiter hands them a menu.

They ordered some passion fruit tea. Nathan couldn't help but, admire Janice. She is so beautiful.

Janice glanced up at him. A smirk grew on her lips. She let out a sigh putting her menu down on the table.
"You're going to stare a hole in face." she joked.

"I can't help it. You are gorgeous." chuckles Nathan.

"Pretty fancy place you brought me to."

"What? You never been wine and dined?"

"I have. Just not from guys your age."
"What have you date guys older than me?"

"Yes."

"How much older?"

"Depends. The oldest I've dated was 50."

"Really? That's the same age as my dad."

"I know."

"So, you like older men?"

Janice takes a drink of her tea. Her lips turned into a hard line. Almost on the verge of tears.

"Not anymore. All of them are a bunch of jerks. Have sex with you. Make you feel things you swear you would never feel. Then they go back to their wives. Unaware, that you had fallen in love with them!"

Nathan sits there suprised. He wonders who could have hurt her so badly. He likes her and wants to mend that broken heart.

The two continued to talk while enjoying dinner. Getting to know each others life and past. Nathan is falling for Janice.

Little does he know that she is keeping one big secret. One that could change the way Nathan would feel about her.

Janice pulled up to Nathan's driveway. Hand in hand they walk up the door.

"Maybe next time, you can drop me.off at home." said Janice.

"I'll be sure to borrow my dad's car." replied Nathan.

"I better get home. School tomorrow."

"Yeah, me too. Can't wait to graduate already."

"Two more months."

"Well, I had fun tonight."

"Me too. I hope we do it again. Real soon."

Nathan cups his hands around Janice's face. He pressed his lips against hers.

Janice wraps her arms around his neck. Tongues caressing one another's.

She bites at his bottom lip. He moans gazing into her eyes. She smiles up at him.

"Good night." she whispers.

She slowly walks back to her car. Nathan goes into the house. Going straight to his room.

He plops down his bed. Smiling brightly to himself. Janice is perfect. The girl of dreams.

Janice is about to get in her car. But, is stopped by Robert. He grips his hands on her arms.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" asked Robert in anger.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Janice replies innocently.

"Don't lie to me. Hooking up with my son. What do think is going to happen when he find out we use sleep together?!"

"I haven't gotten that far."

"Stop this now Janice. Before you do something you might regret."

"Are you jealous Mr. Downey?"

Janice wrapped her arms around Roberts waist. Her finger gliding up his back.

She leans her face toward his. Brushing her lips against his jawline,

"You miss my touch don't you? I know I've missed yours." she whispered.

Robert pushes Janice away. Shaking his head disappointed.

"The only touch I rather feel is my wife's. What you and I had meant nothing." said Robert.

Janice glares at him folding her arms against her chest. A tear escapes her eye.

"You're a bastard. And just for the record. I'm not going to stop seeing your son." sneers Janice.

"I forbid it." argues Robert.

"Is someone suffering from Alzheimer's? You know I don't follow rules."

Janice gets into her car slamming the door shut. She peels out of the driveway. Burning rubber down the road.

Robert stands there groaning to himself. How could had not seen this coming.

The only thing left untold. Was how far she was going to take this? Would she ever tell Nathan about their intimate relationship?

Could this be her tactic to try and seduce him again? Would he fall for it?

Robert shakes his head disagree to the idea. He love Lori and he gave his word.

No love sick girl was going to get in the way of his happy family. Lori is pregnant and he doesn't need anymore drama.

Robert sorely regrets ever laying eyes on Janice. One thing for sure. He wasn't going to let Janice ruin Nathan's life. Or build his hopes up of falling in love again.

***Will Nathan ever find out about Janice's hidden secret? How do you think he will react? Vote and comment please. New update soon.***