Intimacy

Jennifer smiled at Mark as they enjoyed their dinner. She felt a tad uncomfortable. Having to lie to her dad about where she was. 

Hopefully he doesn't find out. She hate having to do that. Although her dad had no reason to not trust her. Nathan must have lied himself. 

Dinner went by fast. Do to all the talking both Jennifer and Mark shared. It ran all the way to closing. Walking out hand in hand. 

The two decided to walk around. The night was cool and the moon shined in the dark sky. They walk over to the park laughing. 

Jennifer sits on the swing. Mark help push her slowly. He would stop the swing with each passing second. Placing a kiss on her cheek. 

"Mark are you afraid to kiss me?" asked Jennifer laughing. 

"No. I'm just being gentleman." replied Mark. 

"How about this? I'm going to jump from this swing." 

"Don't do that. You'll hurt yourself." 

"You didn't let me finish. I'm going jump. If you catch me. Then, you can kiss me."

"On the lips?" 

"Yes." 

Mark moves over in front of her. He stands there readying himself. Jennifer kept swinging. He held his arms out smiling.

"Okay, I'm ready." said Mark nervously. 

"I'm going to count to three. One..." answered Jennifer. 

"I'm scared." 

"Two..." 

"Ughh!" 

"Three!" 

Jennifer jumps out of the swing. She is soon falls into Mark's arms. He immediately loses balance falling on to the sand. 

A roar of laughed comes from Jennifer. Her head rested against his chest. She sits up rolling over onto back. 

Mark is trying to regain his breath as he laughed with her. It soon grew silence between them. Both looking up into the night sky. 

"You didn't hurt yourself did you?" asked Jennifer. 

"No, I'm fine. Just gotta get up." replied Mark groaning. 

He sits up dusting the sand from his shirt. Jennifer pats Mark on his back. He turned to face her. He leans down hovering over her. 

Their eyes burning into each others. Mark pressed his lips onto hers. Kissing them passionately. Jennifer's heart fluttered. 

Mark leans back smiling at her. He gets up off the ground. He held his hand out to Jennifer. Helping her up. 

She held onto his hand as they walked back to his car. Tonight was perfect. Her feelings for Mark are growing. 

Mark pulls up to her house. They sit there in silence. Jennifer placed a kiss on his cheek. Smiling up him.

"Tonight was amazing. Thank you." she said. 

"You're welcome. Just seeing you smile is enough for me." sighed Mark. 

He kissed her lips gently. Jennifer backs away. She gets out of the car closing the door. Mark drives off down the road. 

Jennifer smiles to herself going into the house. She sneaks up to her room. She changes into her pajamas slipping into bed. 

"Jennifer?" called Lori popping head into the room. 

"Jesus, mom! You scared me." snapped Jennifer.