Let me die

Nathan pulls up to Janice's house. He walks toward her door knocking on it. Janice opens the door slowly.

She didn't look so good. Her eyes are puffy from crying. Hair a mess. She closed the door behind her.

"What brings you here?" asked Janice.

"I wanted to come take you out. My dad bought me a car. For a graduation gift." replied Nathan.

"I don't think that is such a good idea."

"Why?"

Janice wipes the tears from her eyes. Moving past him. Crossing her arms in front of her.

"Because, I don't want to be with you anymore." she answers.

"What's going on? Yesterday you left with out notice."

"You and I could never work out."

"Of course we can."

"I only used you to close to your father."

Nathan is taken a back by this. She must be lying.

"This has to be a joke." he said.

"It's not. I'm the one your father was cheating on with your mom." replys Janice.

"You and my dad slept together?!"

"Yes. He's the one I'm in love with."

"Why didn't he tell me?"

"Who cares! Bottom line is I'm done with you and him. I just want to be left alone."

"Janice, I..."

"GO!"

Janice stomps away and into her house. She slammed the door behind her.

She in to her room. Tears falling from her eyes. Her father abandon her. Mother dead.

Janice is left all alone. No one to love her. Not even from Robert. She holds the bottle of pills in hand.

Pouring a handful of them. She shoves them into her mouth. Downing them with a bottle of jack.

She holds the picture of her mother. Her head is starting to feel woozy.

"No one will ever love me like you did." sighed Janice.

She rested her head on her pillow. Eyes slowly shutting. Falling into a deep, deep sleep.

~Robert~

I'm in the livingroom with Lori. Both cuddled up on the couch. Watching a movie.

I hear the front door open. In comes Nathan. He plops down on the couch.

He appeared to be upset. Just staring at his phone.

"You alright son?" I asked.

"It's fine, Dad. Last person I want to talk about what's bothering me. Is you." replied Nathan.

"Nathan!" snaps Lori.

"No, its okay honey. I know what he means. Janice told you didn't she?"

"Doesn't matter if she did or not. We're done."

Nathan walks upstairs to his room. I sigh to myself. He's heartbroken. I lay back staring up at the ceiling.

Lori rests her head on my chest. I rub her arm and kissed her forehead.

"I guess Janice is over you. That's why she broke up with Nathan." said Lori.

"I suppose so." I replied.

"Hopefully she finds happiness. Someone who will love her."

"She's all alone. Mother died and father ran off. Oh my God."

I get up from the couch. Grabbing the keys to my car. Lori is following behind me.

"Robert, where are you going?" she asks.

"To Janice's house. Come on!" I call out.

Lori gets in and I drive off to North Ridge. I'm flying down the highway. I just have a bad feeling Janice did something to herself.

I pull into Janice's driveway. I get out running to the door. I ran up the stairs.

"Janice!" I call.

I find her room and there she is passed out on the bed. I craddle her in my arms.

"Janice, wake up!"

Lori walks in. She takes out her phone calling for an ambulance. I place my ear against her chest.

Her heart is barely beating. I notice the bottle of pills next to her pillow. I lift her up in my arms.

Carrying her into the bathroom. Laying her in the tub. I turn the cold water on.

The cold shower hits her. Janice wakes up coughing. I turn the shower off.

I pick her up holding her close to me. Lori hands me a towel. I wrap it around Janice.

"You okay?" I ask.

She responds by knodding her head. Her eyes are red and she passes out on my chest.

The paramedics come in. Placing her on the stretcher. I follow behind them as they roll her out.

Lori is staring out the window as we drove to the hospital. I place my hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry about all this. I just had this weird feeling." I said.

"Don't be. If we had never shown up. She might have died." replies Lori.

I smile at her placing a kiss on her hand. We pull into the parking lot of the hospital.

Walked toward the desk. A nurse showed us to Janice's room. She is resting on the bed.

On the way here, they had to pump her stomach. I sit down next to her. Lori by my side.

Janice may have cause pain. But, she doesn't deserve to feel lonely and unloved. Nor die.

An hour passes and Janice finally awakens. Her eyes met mine. Tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Why are you here?" she asked coldly.

"To make sure you're okay." I answered.

"I'm okay. Now you can go."

"Janice, what the hell were you thinking?"

"I wanted to die. Why didn't you just let it happen!"

"Janice, killing yourself is not the solution to you problems."

"Oh my God shut up! Why don't you just leave me alone!"

I go to say something but, she stops me. Lori motioned me out. I get up followed her out the door.

"There is nothing we can do. Just let the doctors deal with her." said Lori.

"What if she tries again?" I ask worried.

"Trust me she won't. I saw there was relief in her eye when she woke up."

"Okay. I trust you."

Lori and I leave the hospital. Maybe Janice won't attempt the suicide again. Before we left I made sure the doctor took extra care of her.

We arrive home. I go to sit down on the couch. Lori cuddling up next to me. I kiss the top of her head.

"You alright, babe?" she asks.

"I'm fine. At least Janice is finally over me." I sighed.

"Now, we can worry about our baby. Whom is growing inside me."

"Oh yes. I can't wait."

I rest my head in her belly. I close my eyes remembering when my babies were born.

So, tiny and full of life. I'm hoping all these problems are over. No more drama.

***Is Janice really over Robert? Vote and comment please. New update soon.***