Freedom

I'm working on some case files. Robert is cleared of all charges. Although, he won't be able to teach again.

I see the front door open. In comes Robert closing it behind him. I get up quickly. Throwing my arms around him.

I'm so glad he is home. He held me tight in his warm embrace. Our lips met. Kissing one another as if we were mad.

"I love you so much." said Robert.

"I love you more. I've missed you." I reply.

"Not as much as I did. How's Shana?"

"In a coma. I hope she wakes up soon."

"Me too. And the kids?"

"With my parent's. They're safe now."

“Good. Lori, we need to do something about Gina.” 

“How? If we go to the police. It would be her word against ours.”

“What about Shana?”

“Who knows when she will wake up. Cops won’t do anything until she is responsive.”

I sit down on the couch. I can’t allow Gina roam free. Continuing to make our life a living hell. I want my children to be safe. Not have to worry about this drama.

~Gina~

I walk past the nurses desk. Searching for Shana’s room. I can’t have that little witch opening her mouth. 

I find her room stepping inside. Shana is laying there. I read her charts which say she is in a coma. 

Well not for long honey. I turn the life support machine off. I silenced it so no one could hear. I watched the heart monitor. 

The heart is slowly dying. It soon ran flat. I shut the machine off and slipped out of the room. Keeping my head down. 

Poor Shana. I almost feel sorry for you. 

~Robert~

My mind is racing over what to do. Should I go to the police anyway? But, I have no proof that she has done anything.

Wait, my son Nathan. She took his innocence's before he was eighteen. Oh, but what’s the point. It was consensual. 

I’m soon startled by a scream coming from the living room. I bolted downstairs to see what was going on. 

Lori is on the floor crying her eyes out. I kneel down next to her. 

“Honey, what’s wrong?” I asked. 

“It’s Shana. She’s gone!” cried Lori. 

I held her close to me. I felt a hard sting in my heart. Tears poured from me like crazy. Shana is gone. 

My blood boiled from anger. Gina has taken away someone special to us. It's not fair. I'm done. Literally done with Gina's mess. 

I refuse to let her continue to ruin our lives. While Lori is upstairs grieving. I leave the house to go for a drive. 

I pull into Gina's driveway. I exit my car walking toward the door. I knock on it waiting for her to answer. The door swings open. 

Gina is standing there smiling up at me. Dressed in lingerie and her silk robe hanging off her shoulder. A smirk is planted on those pink lips of hers. 

She opens the door more ushering me in. I walk in slowly looking around. I hear the door close behind me. 

Gina is leaning against letting out a sigh. I want to strangle her right now. I have so much anger build up from the death of Shana.