Temptation

We arrive home from the open house. I set my purse down on the mantle. Jennifer goes upstairs and I followed behind.

She sits on her bed opening up the novel she has been reading. I take a seat at the foot of the bed. Jennifer's eyes look up at me.

"Do you need something?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm really curious about your teacher. Mr. Ruffalo." I replied nervously.

"What about him?"

"Well, I noticed how nice he is around you. I was just wanting to know why?"

"Is it such a crime that he is nice me?!"

"No! Absolutely not!"

Jennifer slammed her book shut. She stands up in front of me. Placing her hands on her hips.

"I don't understand why you this sudden need to ask all these questions. It's like you don't trust me!" she snapped.

"I am your mother. I have every right!" I argued.

"Mom, there is nothing going on between me and my teacher."

"Positive?!"

"Super positive!"

I sighed to myself as she sits back down. I get up from the bed. She glared up at me. Going to read her book once more.

"Jennifer, I'm looking out for you. Please understand that." I assured.

"Just go back to your long work hours. If I need a lecture. I would go to the parent who is actually around." replied Jennifer.

"That's not fair."

"Good night, mom."

I leave out of her room. Closing the door slowly. I turn to see Nathan come out of the bathroom. He is humming to himself as he brushed his teeth.

His eyes met mine. He just smiled backing up into the bathroom once more. Nathan walks back out. I put my head down sadly.

I walk past him patting his back softly. I soon felt his arms around me. I hug him back tight.

"It's okay mom." said Nathan.

I smile up at him placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you so much. I'm sorry if I'm hardly around." I sighed.

"I quit caring a long time ago. At lease you're still here."

"Thank you, honey."

"Anyway. Night mom. Love you."

Nathan kissed my cheek before going into his room. I go to my room and sit down on the bed. I felt Robert's arm around me.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, I'm just really tired." I answered.

I get up going into the bathroom. Once I finished my shower. I climb into bed. Robert wraps his arms around me.

He attacks my neck with kisses. I push him away slowly shaking my head. He just looks at me disappointed.

"Not tonight, Robert. I'm not in the mood." I said.

"Lori, why are you doing this to me? I try to hold you and love you. But, you keep pushing me away!" spat Robert upset.

"Please don't start. I really want to but, I'm not feeling good."

"You never do. Just forget it."

Robert turned over facing away from me. I click off the lamp and covering up. I laid there fighting back the tears.

*Two weeks later*

~Robert~

I'm busy grading papers at my desk. The bell rings and all my students exit the room. I hear a knock on my desk.

I look up to see Janice standing there. I remove my reading glasses leaning back on my chair. She hands me a piece of paper.

"It's my essay for Beowulf. I know it's due tomorrow. Felt like giving it to you early because I might forget." she said.

"Okay. I'm surprised you even did your homework." I replied.

"Whatever. Your lucky I even thought about doing it."

"Well, I'm impressed. Thank you."

Janice just stands there awkwardly. I just watched her unsure of what to say next. Her beautiful blue eyes met mine.

She walked over to me. I soon felt her arms around my neck. I'm clueless as to why she is hugging me. I just embraced her.

"Janice? Why are you hugging me?" I asked.

"You look as though needed it." whispered Janice.

"Oh."

She looks deep into my eyes. Stroking my hair with her fingers. I felt my heart skip a beat as she placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I like when you me close to your body. Makes me feel safe." she continued.

I have nothing to say. I kept staring at her sexy red lips. Slowly making their way toward mine. I can't stop myself from wanting them.

"Can I kiss you?" asked Janice.

I can't do this. I immediately get up from my chair. I start walking to my office. Closing the door behind me.

I paced the room trying to calm my nerves. My door opened up and there stood Janice. I don't know what came over me.

I waltz right up to her closing the door. I crash my lips onto hers. They tasted like sin. Her arms wrapped around my neck.

She jumps up wrapping her legs around my waist. We slam against the wall kissing each other as if we were made.

Our tongues fighting for dominance. The room is getting hot around us. Janice rips my shirt open pushing it off me.

She takes her shirt off tossing it over my head. I attack her neck with my lips. Janice unbuttons my pants. I move her under to the side.

I slip inside her thrusting hard. I can hear her moan in my ear. She held me close as I moved in her. Why am I not stopping this.

It wasn't long until we climaxed. Janice kissed my lips. She smirk at me while giggling to herself. I did the same putting my shirt back on.

Janice fixed up her hair. She sauntered over to me taking my lips once more.

"That was fantastic. You were exactly how I imagine." she growled.

I just smiled at her half heartily. Oh my God! I can't believe what I have just done. Lori will never forgive me.

"Look, don't worry about me telling the whole world. This was just for fun. Don't expect me to have feelings for you. All that sentimental bullshit most would want." she continued.

"I understand." I replied.

"Okay, good. Anytime you feel lonely and don't want no strings attached. Let me know."

"I'll think about it."

"Cool. See you around."

Janice walked out the room closing the door behind her. I sunk down in my chair. I smash my fist onto my desk. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

***I'm sorry you guys. I know you didn't want this to happen but, it did. Got to have some drama in this book. Can't be all butterflies and rainbows. Vote and comment please. New update soon.***