Leverage

There is no way in hell I'm going to jail. Not by a long shot. I managed to escape the house just as they arrived. Where to go?

Lori's kids are no longer home. I wonder where she hid them. Hmm...I think I can play them into coming back. I pull out my cellphone dialing Nathan's phone.

Nathan: You have a lot of nerve calling me.

Gina: Hello, to you too. I've missed you so much.

Nathan: Go to hell you snake!

Gina: Careful with your words. I feel like putting a bullet in your mother's head.

Nathan: You lay one hand on my mom! I will kill you!

Gina: Lori is quite the fighter. I almost couldn't get her into my trunk.

Nathan: My mom's with you?!

Gina: Yes. Want to talk with her?

I stand next to the trunk. I have to make it sound realistic. I start banging on the trunk.

Gina: Say hi to your son Lori!

I put the phone toward the trunk and continued to hit the trunk.

Gina: She says hi too. Now do you believe me?

Nathan: You won't get away with this!

Gina: I think I already did.

Nathan: What do you want?

Gina: I want you and your sister to meet me at the school. You have 24 hours to get here. So, help if you call the cops or get in contact with your father. I will kill her just like I did her friend.

Nathan: Okay.

I smile to myself. What a bunch of idiots? I use the kids to lure Lori and kill all three of them. Without a single hesitation.

~New York~

Nathan goes into Jennifer's room closing the door behind him. He sits down at the foot of the bed. Jennifer gives him a look of worry.

"Something the matter?" she asked.

"Jen, we have to go back home." replied Nathan.

"Mom, said we can't because of Gina."

"Gina has mom with her. She said if we both don't show up. She will kill her."

Jennifer began hyperventilating.

"We need to call the police!" she exclaimed.

"NO! She'll kill her if we do that. We have 24 hours to get back." snapped Nathan.

"What about our grandparents? How can we leave with out them knowing?"

"You leave that to me."

Nathan exits her room. Jennifer sits there chewing at her nails. She is still afraid of going back home. Doing what Gina ask them to do.

She felt a wave of courage. Her mom was strong enough to fight back. So can she. Gina isn't going to get away with this.

As soon as night fell over New York city. Nathan and Jennifer escaped from Lori's parents house. Taking a taxi to the airport.

The two boarded the next flight back home to Massachusetts. They get off the plane and head out to the front entrance.

Out of nowhere Caleb stepped in front of them. Jennifer and Nathan stare at him unsure of what was going on.

"Get in the car. Now!" spat Caleb.

Jennifer's eyes widen to the gun coming out of his pocket. The two of them did what Caleb said. He commences to drive them to the High School.

They arrive to the back of the school. Caleb lead them to the basement at gun point. Jennifer is on the verge of tears. She gripped onto her Nathan's arm.

"I'm scared." she whispered to him.

"We're going to be okay. I promise." assured Nathan.

In all honesty, deep down. He wasn't so sure. Gina is stand in front of them chuckling to herself. Her trap is working perfectly.

"I almost gave up hope. Nice to see you both here." sighed Gina.

"Where is our mother?" asked Nathan.

"Yeah, about that. She's not here. But, she will be with your help."

"What is that suppose to mean?" snapped Jennifer.

"You two are my get out of jail free card. Once I have little Lori here. You all die. Sounds perfect right?"

"My dad won't let that happen. He will find us and end your pathetic plan."

"Don't be so sure about that princess. Caleb, tie them up please while I make a phone call. Then our party can begin."

Caleb did as he was told. Gina goes dials up Lori. Within an instant she answers.

Lori: What do you want Gina?!

Gina: I have two people who want to say hello.

Gina holds the phone to the both teenagers.

Nathan and Jennifer: Mom!

Nathan: Don't come she is going to kil-

Gina: Come to the High School alone. Say not one word to anyone. Or I will kill Jennifer first. You have 30 minutes.

Gina hangs up the phone. She walks toward Nathan kneeling toward him. She cups his face in her hands. Placing a kiss on his lips. Nathan moves his face in disgust.

"Ah, Nathan. I've missed your kiss so much." sighed Gina.

"We don't want to upset your boyfriend." said Nathan.

"There is enough of me to go around."

"You are so sick in the head. I'm glad my dad left you." exclaimed Jennifer.

"I wanted him back. But, your mother stole him from me!"

"My mother is better than you. My dad made the right choice."

Gina slaps Jennifer across the face.

"I'm going to kill your mother slowly while you watch. You stupid little bitch!"

Jennifer began to cry. Gina walks over to Caleb. She whispered something in his ear. He walks out of the room.

After a few minutes, Caleb returns gripping Lori's arm. Gina smiled holding her gun in hand. Lori begins to tear up.

"Hello, Lori." greeted Gina.

"Gina, please. Let my kids go. I beg you." pleas Lori.

"I wish. But, you ruined my life. You and Robert destroyed everything! Now, I'm taking your life and Robert will know what it feels like to be all alone."

Gina holds the gun up to Lori. Tears poured from her eyes.

"It's over."

***CLIFFHANGER! Sorry to leave you hanging. I will update tomorrow. What do you think will happen? Could this be the end? Vote and comment please. New update soon. Love you all.***