Wanting you back

I'm sitting in the kitchen. Enjoying my regular cup of herbal tea. Today is my day off.

Jennifer comes in through the kitchen. She is dressed in a simple blue tank top and blue jean shorts.

I can see the string of her bikini. Where on earth is she going? She poured herself a glass of orange juice.

"Jen, why are you dressed like that?" I ask.

"I'm going to the lake with a few friends." she replied.

Nathan soon walks in dressed in his swim trunks and tank shirt. I assume he's going too.

"Come on, sis." he said.

"No hello for your mother." I joke.

He walk toward me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry. We'll see you later."

Jennifer and Nathan leave out the kitchen. I follow behind standing at the doorway.

The two load up in their father's car. I wave to them goodbye. They did the same.

I close the door walking back into the kitchen. I suddenly felt arms around my waist.

"The kids leave already?" whipers Robert into my ear.

"Yes." I said laughing.

"Good. Then we won't be interrupted."

"You know we might have been. Luckily Shana went back home."

"It's nice knowing we have more time to spend together."

I laughed when he crashed his lips to mine. I tangle my fingers in his hair.

Robert's hand slids up my night gown. The contact of his skin on my thigh made goosebumps.

His erection brushed against my inner thigh. I smiled continuing to kiss his soft lips.

He picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist. Robert's lips are on my neck.

I can feel his tongue. I moan. My back is against the wall. I grip on to Robert as pushes my nightgown up more.

He then enters me without warning. My breathe hitches as his powerful thrust filled me.

I'm panting and moan holding him close. I move my hips to match his pace. A moan escapes his throat.

I love when his moan. Its sexy. I kiss his lips as he continued. This feels so good.

"Right there, Bobby!" I cry out.

"I love it when you call me that." growls Robert.

He soon pulls out turning me around. Robert enters me again. I held myself up against the wall.

He kept thrusting. I'm close to comming. He wraps his arms around me going deeper.

I close my eyes moaning. His lips on my back kissing. I can tell he's close.

My body begins to shake from the earth shattering orgasm. Robert moans releasing in me.

I smiled to myself as he held me close. Robert placed a kiss on my shoulder.

I adjust myself smiling at him. He had a big ol' grin on his face. I love how those sweatpants hung from his waist.

I fogot his was shirtless. Those rippling abs of his. I can't believe I married a man who ages like fine wine.

He goes over to the fridge taking out a bottle of water. I watch him chug it down.

"First time we've ever done it in the kitchen." said Robert.