History Repeats Itself Part 1

I wake up few hours later. I look over to see that Janice wasn't in the bed. I can hear the shower running. I get up putting my boxers on.

Janice comes out of the bathroom. She has a towel wrapped around her body. While drying her hair off with another.

As I was got dress I just watched her. Her milky skin is dripping wet. Long moist hair that just shinned. Without all that heavy make-up.

Janice is a natural beauty. Her baby blue's met mine. An emotionless gaze as she stared back. Why is this girl so bad?

"Can I ask you something?" I asked continuing to get dressed.

"Sure, I don't care." she replied.

"How often do you? You know? With older men?"

"Whenever one is interested."

"Why?"

"Are you going be the jealous type? Because, we can end this right now!"

"No, No! I'm just curious. Besides, I'm married."

"So, were the others and they turned out just the same."

"Look, you set the conditions. I give my word I won't be jealous."

Janice rolls her eyes at me. Must have trust issues as well. She ties her hair up into a high bun.

"I'm trying to get back at my dad." she mentioned.

"What did he do to you?" I asked.

"My dad is cheating on my mom and she doesn't know about it. I mean I have the guts to tell her. But, I can't."

"Why?"

"My mom has cancer. So, far it's not in the advanced stages. I mean telling her about my dad could kill her."

"I don't understand."

"My dad is cheating on my mom with one of my old teachers. Who is married as well? When I found out, I confronted him on it. He called me liar! You know I did? I met up with my teachers husband and told him. Just as his wife walked through the front door. He and I were fucking right on their livingroom couch."

I looked away stunned at her story. She sits there laughing about it.

"That's why I was kick out from the school. Now, my dad hates what I do. I really don't give a shit." she added zipping up her boots.

"Unbelievable." I sighed.

Janice walks over to me smiling. She straddles me while running her fingers through my hair. She leans down pressing her lips against mine.

She leaned back gazing into my eyes.

"You know out off all the older men I've been with. You are the only one who doesn't look it." she joked.

I just chuckled to myself. Janice is something else. We leave the hotel and I dropped her off at her house.

I hesitated on going back home. Although, I needed to. I don't know how long I can keep this up. I wish Lori could change.

~Two Months Later~

I did it! I finally earned my promotion. I immediately adjusted my hours. Now, I can spend more time with my family.

The twins birthday is this Saturday. Robert and I have been busy getting the party set up. Someone very special flew in to see me.

Robert is putting up the Birthday banner outside. I look over by the patio door to sit open. Before, I could say anything.