Finalize

After a few minutes, Caleb returns gripping Lori's arm. Gina smiled holding her gun in hand. Lori begins to tear up.

"Hello, Lori." greeted Gina.

"Gina, please. Let my kids go. I beg you." pleas Lori.

"I wish. But, you ruined my life. You and Robert destroyed everything! Now, I'm taking your life and Robert will know what it feels like to be all alone."

Gina holds the gun up to Lori. Tears poured from her eyes.

"It's over."

Lori kept her eyes closed. Waiting for death to come.

She could hear the muffled cries of her children. Within an instant there was a loud shout.

"Freeze! Police. Put the gun down now!" exclaimed the male.

Lori opened her eyes to three male officers pointing their guns at Gina. She immediately wraps her arm around Lori's neck.

Pressing the guns nose to her temple. The cops kept their aim on Gina.

"Take one step and she's dead!" snapped Gina.

"Put the gun down Miss, and nobody we'll get hurt." assures the officer.

"No, you drop your guns. I swear I will blow her head off!"

The police were in no way laying their guns down. One of them had a clean shot.

Jennifer managed to free herself and her brother from the rope. She then lunged herself at Gina.

Started fighting her to take the gun away. Gina then kicks Jennifer off.
She aimed the gun and fired. Lori jumps in front of the bullet.

A shots fired from the officers. It hit Gina in the chest. Instantly killing her. Nathan goes over to check on his mother.

The bullet grazed her shoulder. Otherwise she was fine. One of the male officer's led the three out from the school basment.

Robert saw them come out and ran toward them. Jennifer wrapped her arms around his neck. Crying on his shoulder.

"I'm so glad you're here, Dad." wept Jennifer.

"Are you hurt? Anywhere?" asked Robert.

"No, I'm fine. Mom is hurt though."

Robert goes over to the paramedics. Lori is whinced as the stitched her shoulder.

"Baby, you okay?" asked Robert.

"Yes. Just a graze." she replied.

"I'm glad your all safe."

"How did you know we would be here?"

"Well, just as I was about to arrive back to the house. I noticed you left the house in a frenzy. So, I followed behind you."

"I was never good at being discrete."

"Plus, your parents called telling me the kids were missing. Leaving a note about what was going on."

"Smart move."

Nathan stands by himself watching the coroners roll the black body bag. He couldn't get over the fact she is dead.

Robert comes over to him. He placed his hand on his son's shoulder. Nathan sighed out loud.

"I really cared about her. I mean aside from her being your ex. I loved her." said Nathan.

"I know son. I'm sorry." added Robert.

Nathan hugged his father tight. They exchanged smiles and walked back to where Lori was.