History Repeats itself Part 2

~Recap~

I continue to head for Vanna's classroom. I find it at long last. She is sitting at her desk working. I knock on the door lightly.

Vanna smiled at me waving me to come in. I go over to her desk at a slow pace. I'm soon standing in front of her desk.

"So, Mrs. Downey. What can I help with?" asked Vanna.

~Real time~

I take a seat in one of the desks. Vanna continued to work as I sat there.

"I have just one question for you." I replied bluntly to her.

"And that is?" said Vanna.

"Are you dating my son?"

Vanna raised her head up from the desk. She grins at me as if the question didn't bother her. She raised one eyebrow while snickering.

"If you know that I am. Then why ask?" answered Vanna.

"Because, I want to hear you say it." I spat.

"Yes, Mrs. Downey! We are dating."

I can hear the attitude behind the reply. I stand up walking toward her. I placed my hands on her desk leaning over.

"There is something about you that I don't like. I can't quite put my finger on it. The only thing I know for sure. Is I don't want my son with you." I sneered at her.

Vanna gives me a villainous smirk. She gets up from her desk. Her brown eyes burned into mine. The two of us just staring each other.

"Oh, Mrs. Downey. We both know your son isn't going to like it." whispered Vanna.

"You don't know anything about my son!" I snap in defense.

"Nathan is a very...passionate young man. If you know what I mean."

I can hear mocking me as she laughed. I slap her across the face. She just continued to smile at me.

"You sleep with my son?!" I shout.

Vanna gives me a push. She moved strand of her hair away from her face. Walking over to her desk.

"Don't act so surprised! How do you know your precious little girl isn't screwing her science teacher?!" she bellowed.

"I'm actually okay with Mark. I know my daughter well enough. But, you are more different situation!"

"That's right! Jennifer is just like mommy."

I furrow my eyebrows at her. Confused as to what she meant by that. Vanna doesn't know me personally.

"Excuse me?!" I asked.

"You heard me. Every time I look that little bitch. She reminds me of you." she replied.

"Vanna, you don't even know me!"

"Yes, I do. I know everything about you. Even Robert."

"You wished."

"Lorina James. From the Academy of West Colombia!"

My eyes widen with shock to what she said. How does know all of that?!

"You're "Husband" use to work there as a principal. Then you two fell in love and happily ever after." continued Vanna.

"How do all of this stuff?" I asked practically shaking in my voice.

"Oh, come on! You don't remember me! I use to be married to Robert."