The Inevitable Truth

I'm in my office readying my lesson plans. My office door opens and in comes Janice. She walks over to the chair in front of my desk.

She slowly takes a seat dropping her book bag on the floor. She smiled at me and I lean back in my chair.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I got in trouble for cussing the teacher out. Now, I'm here." replied Janice.

"I don't understand why you insist on being a nuisance. Have you ever just wanted to be good for one day?"

"It's too hard."

I sighed outloud to myself. I take out the discipline sheet and start writing. I decided to just suspend her for three days.

I don't have time to deal with her. Sure as hell gives her teachers a break. One for myself too. I hand it to her.

Janice gives me a winning smile before skipping out the door. I continue working. Next class starts in about five minutes.

The day finally comes to an end. I walk out of the building and on to the parking lot. There is some woman near my car.

Long black hair and hour glass body. She turns around and I froze. Gina?! What in the hell?!

She gives me a smirk as she leans against my car. Those brown eyes burning into mine. Why is she here?!

"Hey there stranger. It's been a long time." said Gina.

I could quite get my words out. I stand there with anger building up inside me. I push the button to unlock my car.

"What's beautiful? Cat got your tongue?" she continued giggling at me.

"I suggest you leave before I do something I might regret." I snap.

"Aww, is poor little Bobby upset. I thought you would be thrilled to see me. Forteen years is a long time."

"Go away, Gina."

I shove past her getting opening my car door. Gina stops me before I could get in. I can feel her breath against my neck. Oh, how I want to snap her neck.

"I've had my eyes on you for awhile now. When you least expect it. I shall destroy you and your family." whispered Gina into my ear.

She walked away back to her car. Giving me one final wink. I get into my car. I just sit there unsure of what to do. How will I explain this to Lori.

~Lori~

I'm sitting in the living room waiting for Nathan to come home. I need to have a serious talk with him. I will not allow Gina to destroy my son's life.

Nathan stumbles in along with Jennifer. She greets me as she walks upstairs. I call my son over to the couch.

He gives me a strange look. I'm freaking out on the inside. How will he react to this?

"Nathan, I want to talk to you about something very important." I said breaking the silence in the room.

"If this is the sex talk. Dad cued me in a long time ago." mention Nathan.

"No its not that."

"Then what is it?"

"I know about you and your teacher."

His eyes widen.

"I was going to tell you. I swear."

"It's okay. But, I'm afraid I can't allow you to see her again."

"Why?!"

"Because she's a very bad person. Plus she isn't who she says she is."

Nathan jumps up from the couch. He stares down at me in anger.

"How come it's okay for Jennifer to date her teacher and not me?!"

"Jennifer is a different story."

"You know Vanna warned me that you would do this. Try to keep us apart."

"But Nathan I..."

"No mom! I'm old enough to make my own decisions. I love Vanna. Not you or anybody is taking that away!"

Nathan grabs his book bag storming out the front door. I quickly follow behind him.

"Nathaniel!" I call to him.

He continued to run off down the road. I sigh to myself running my fingers through myself. I knew this would happen.

I go back into the house closing the door behind me. I go into the kitchen opening the refrigerator door. I take out a bottle of Avion water.

I hear the front door open. I go back into the living room and soon slammed into Robert. He has fear written on his face.

"Baby, you will not believe who showed up to my school." said Robert.

"Who?" I asked frantically.

"Gina."

"Wait what?!"

"Remember black hair and all that shit."

"Black hair?! But, she has bright red hair."

"Honey you're not getting what I'm saying. Gina has black hair."

"I know she does. She dyed it and colored it. Even cut it short."

"You're confusing her with Vanna."

"Vanna is Gina."

Robert looks at me confused. About time he should know the truth.

"Babe, I was going to tell you about this. I've just tried handling things one at a time. Gina confessed that Vanna is her new identity." I explained.

"So, she has been near our children this entire time? Oh my God!" said Robert.

"It gets worse. She has managed to trap Nathan into falling in love with her."

"WHAT?!"

He starts pacing the room in anger. I manage to calm him down before he put a hole in my walls. Wouldn't be the first time.

"That bitch touched my son! I'm ending this right now!" exclaimed Robert.

"I already tried. Nathan doesn't believe she is a bad person. He's crazy in love with her." I add.

"What do we do then?"

"We wait until Nathan comes back. Then we both can talk to him. He'll listen to you."

"He better. He's dumping that bitch whether he likes it or not. I will not allow her to destroy my family."

I wrap my arms around his waist. I have so much fear from all of this drama. Gina will stop at nothing to get her revenge.

I can't allow her to corupt my son. I refuse to lose him. The scariest part is how far will she go. Who will be the first to go?

***Forgive the long wait. I will try to update as much as possible. I'm having to use my phone to type. Sorry if it comes out short. New update soon. Love you all.***