Date Night

Nathan never came home last night. I have a feeling where he is. I exit my car walking up to Gina's front door.

I managed to get her information from the school. I knock on the door. I stand there waiting for an answer.

The door swing open and there stood Gina. She has on a flowing silk night gown. A mischievous smirk on her lips.

Folded my arms in front of me. I watch her put a robe on. Gina leans against the door staring at me.

"What brings the great Mrs. Downey to my house? Let me guess your son." mocked Gina.

"I am not in the mood. I want my son to come home now." I snapped.

"And what are you going to do?"

"I will call the police and have you arrested."

"Ooh, I'm so scared. I go to jail so does Robert. Lets not forget he cheated on you with that student."

"You wouldn't dare. Once Nathan finds out you put his father in jail. He will hate you."

"Don't be so sure of yourself. I love Nathan and I refuse to let you get in between us."

I grip my hand around her neck. Her back is now against the wall. I have had enough of her mess.  All she did was laugh.

"Listen bitch! I want my son home now! I'm not letting you corupt him against me!" I sneered.

"I can't promise you that." said Gina laughing.

"Mom, let her go!" I look up to see Nathan coming down the stairs.

I removed my hand from around Gina's neck. I scold her as I watch her prance over to my son.

She wraps her arms around his waist placing a kiss on his cheek. I cringe to the sight.

"When are you going to understand that I love Vanna?!" continued Nathan.

"She doesn't love you. She is only using you for revenge." I said causally.

"Revenge against what?!"

"Me and your father."

Gina faced him toward her quickly. She began to tear up as if she was hurt with what I said.

"Don't listen to her. She is just coming up with lies to separate us." exclaimed Gina.

"Stop lying to him!"

"Did your mother ever tell you about your father's cheating?"

"Don't you dare turn this around on me!"

"You're father had a secret relationship with one of his students."

Nathan's agaped eyes met mine. I just stood there nervously. Either way, it was none of their business.

"Mom, please leave." said Nathan.

His voice calm although harsh. He seem to be holding back his anger. I scowl over at Gina who grins at me.

I fixed myself up as I walk over toward the door. Fine, if he wants to believe her lies then go right ahead.

Nathan is old enough to make his own decious. Not to mention mistakes. Gina will soon slip up just as she's always done.

I turn to face my son one last time. The door is open and I grip onto the knob hard. He just stands there staring at me.

"You shouldn't worry about what your father has done to me. That is an issue he and I were dealing with. My kids don't belong in that drama."