Chapter 25

The world fizzles back into reality and time begins to tick again. The love of my life is in my arms. His lips are matching the movement of mine. I slide my tongue into his mouth and reach my hand up into his hair to grab a handful and tug it. I knew he liked when I did that. Yoongi smirks against my lips.

Like a shockwave that swept from my head to my toes, I suddenly remembered everything. I remember the day we met, and all the dates after. I remember Yoongi proposing to me in the rain. He planned this elaborate event outside and it rained that day, even though the weather app swore it wouldn't.

But I would not have changed a single thing. That was the day I swore myself to the man of my dreams. And I could vividly replay our wedding day in my mind. Yoongi wore an all-white tuxedo with a purple tie, to match our purple decorations. He looked just like a fallen angel, one with the kindest eyes and heart.

He played a beautiful piece on the piano that he composed himself for me. I remember crying my eyes out and ruining my bridal makeup.

Our vows were simple, they didn't need to be intricate. There was never a day that went by that I didn't believe he loved him, and it was the same for him. I could see the truth of his affection dripping from his eyes and sizzling through his touches.

Yoongi always brought me flowers, randomly for no reason. He kept the coffee-stained shirt because he told me his life changed the moment he met me. He wanted to keep the memento.

He taught me how to cook. That's where my confidence in the kitchen came from. He would always cook for us, and I'd be right by his side, learning everything he was willing to teach. He was the most patient and loving man. He almost never raised his voice at me, he never made me cry.

"I love you Yoongi," I whisper against his lips. He breaks our kiss and pulls back to look at me in shock. "Do you remember?" I nod with a smile. He growls and smashes his lips back to mine. He didn't need to hold back anymore, and I didn't want him to.

Yoongi kisses down my neck roughly and sucks hard against my soft skin. His name is moaned from my lips and that just motivates him more. The music had stopped long ago but I didn't even notice. I was too busy burning from the inside out from Yoongi's lips and touch.

He shoves his hand down into my pants and bites on my neck. "You're all mine, I'll make sure you never forget again." My stomach erupts into butterflies and my lower body throbs for his touch. I wanted his fingertips and teeth engraved onto every part of my body.

 I wanted his fingertips and teeth engraved onto every part of my body

I'm panting, completely out of breath, sprawled out on top of my bed. I could hardly move; my body was ravished more times than I thought possible, and my energy was depleted. I groan as I shakily move my body beside Yoongi's. I lay my head against his heaving chest.

His heart was racing. I gently run my fingertips up and down his bare stomach and chest. He was so beautiful from head to toe. His porcelain skin made him look like a marble statue. No imperfections or many moles littered his flawless diamond skin.

I run my index finger in circles around his nipple, he chuckles and shoves my hand away. "Quit, you know that tickles." I grin like an idiot. I did know that. That's why I did it. Annoying him was always so fun. I found everything adorable about him.

I can't believe I forgot the man of my dreams, but then again, I even forgot myself. No wonder I always had this nagging feeling that something was missing. It was my other half. I was missing my soulmate. That's also why I cried so hard about giving up the sketch of him. I craved seeing his face again, I needed that smile back in my life. My heart missed it so much that my hands manifested an image of him.

Rolling over, I crawl on top of Yoongi, and he opens his eyes to stare at me. "Baby I'm too tired for another round." He whines and I giggle, moving some strands of his black hair that were stuck to his sweaty forehead. "I just want to kiss you. I missed you so much." I lean down and press my lips to his. Honestly, I could kiss him for hours. And I planned on it. I wanted to kiss him until both of our lips were swollen and sore.

My ringing phone had other plans. I growl aggravatedly. I didn't want anything or anyone taking me away from my man ever again. I bite his bottom lip and then sit up and grab my phone.

"Hello?" I say aggressively. How dare someone interrupt me.

"Mrs. Min, we've arrested Park Jimin. Do you think it's possible for you to come down and identify him?"

I was holding the phone to my ear as my eyes took in the beautiful image of my naked husband. I almost got too distracted to listen.

"What? Yes! I'll be right down."

"Thank you, ma'am."

Sighing, I roll back off of Yoongi and lay beside him. "They arrested the asshole who attacked me. I need to go identify him." Yoongi lifts his head off the pillow suddenly and looks at me. "Let's go then!" He says the words but doesn't move a muscle. He is so worn out.

 He is so worn out