Chapter 20

I was as happy as I could possibly be, with a full stomach and a giant smile on my face. Yoongi must have been correct. I enjoyed the ramen; I loved the rice. The KitKat was so perfect and delicious.

Hoseok appears from his room dressed in his scrubs. I look at him surprised. "Taehyung has a stomach bug and needs me to cover for him. Do you think you'll be okay?" He asks me earnestly, glancing towards Yoongi but settling his eyes on me.

My head bobs up and down in a nod. "I think so, yes." I smile slightly. Hoseok grins but it doesn't reach his eyes. It pained my heart how often this happens now.

Yoongi rubs his neck shyly. "You don't mind if I stay, do you?" He asks both of us. Hoseok shrugs and I shake my head. I actually didn't mind that at all. My first impression of him was wrong. He seemed angry but the man before me now seemed quite sweet and gentle.

"Nope, but if you do anything to hurt her..." Hoseok gives Yoongi a scary look. I shrink down in my shoes; I've never seen such a gruesome look on his angel face. Yoongi didn't falter though. "I won't."

Hoseok waves to us as he grabs his keys and leaves. "Bye sunshine!" Yoongi looks at me curiously. The front door closes and Yoongi steps closer to me. "Did he just call you sunshine?" I laugh awkwardly and twirl my hair in my fingers.

Yoongi light grasps my wrist and pulls my hand away from my hair. "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to be anxious. I'd never hurt you or do anything you didn't want to me." I look at him wide-eyed and perplexed. Did he just read my mind? Yoongi chuckles softly. "You always twirl your hair when you're nervous or anxious." I swallow deeply. He truly knew me. This man knew me better than I knew myself.

Grabbing the movie, Yoongi heads into the living room. "I see Hoseok has a PlayStation, we could watch your movie if you want." His eyes sparkled with hope that I would agree. I nod my head. "Sure, okay. Maybe it'll bring back a memory." He smiles.

He turns on the PlayStation and pops the disk into the drive slot. Taking the controller with him, he sits close to me on the couch. "Oops, sorry, habit." He scoots over and I look at the cushion distance between us. I appreciated his patience; it was truly sweet.

After hitting play, Yoongi turns his head towards me. "Oh yeah, your brother will be here later. He was worried sick about you." I snap my eyes onto him. "I have a brother?!" I practically shout. He looks at me confused for a moment. "You even forgot him? Damn. You might literally kill him with heartbreak." I slump down on the couch.

I was tired of hurting people. It happened too much lately. I hurt Hoseok because I couldn't be with him like we both wanted. I hurt Yoongi because I wouldn't let him touch me. And now I was going to hurt my brother.

"What's my brother like?" I ask curiously as the movie starts. Yoongi leans back against the couch and stretches his arm against the back. "Namjoon? He's goofy, clumsy, kind and a certified genius. He has taken many tests to prove it. You have his eyes and..." His eyes fall down to my lips. "Lips." I swallow deeply as I watch Yoongi bite on his bottom lip. It made me want to sweat.

We watch the movie quietly for a while. Until Yoongi busts out into song, singing along with the movie. "The hills are alive with the sound of muuusic!" I giggle at him, holding my hands up to my mouth. He was cute. I think I was starting to see what I saw in him.

The crescendo of the movie occurs, and the couple sing a beautiful song. Yoongi clears his throat. "You used to say that 'Come What May' was our song." I listen more closely to the song as it's sung. It was one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. I couldn't believe that I dedicated it to the skinny man that sits beside me.

I take my eyes off the screen and admire him from the side. Yoongi was gorgeous, and I don't mean that lightly. I felt like he was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. Hoseok rivaled him for sure, but there was something in his eyes that made me want to know him.

"We have a different song now though." Yoongi locks eyes with me and catches me staring. I straighten my gaze back onto the tv and feel my face burn.

The movie comes to an end and my heart felt like it shattered and ruptured, pieces plummeting down in my chest. I gasp out a sob and feel my body shaking. What a horrible way to end a movie, I thought.

Yoongi feels the couch shaking and sees me crying. He holds out his hand towards me and I take it. We hold hands over the empty space that separated us.