Persona

Yu's POV:

He's on top of me, pinning me down; giggling like a school girl.

"You're cute when you're vulnerable," he chuckles.

"You think?" I breathe.

"Mhm," he moans a little. "I wish we could do this more often."

"Yeah," I sigh. "Me, too."

He slowly brings his hands up my shirt, to which I flinch a little.

"Sorry," he whispers. "I guess I did that, didn't I?"

I nod.

"I'll make it up to you," he whispers. "I promise." He traces his fingers on my abs, and he chuckles a little. "Could I ask you something... a little risqué?"

"H-huh?" I splutter, feeling his hand glide across my chest.

"Ahah," he smiles. "Have you ever jerked off, partner?"

"Wh- what?" I gasp, feeling his knee slide between my legs.

"How about to me?" He giggles. "Have you ever jerked off to me?"

"Of... of course not," I shake my head, as he holds my chin with two fingers.

"You don't have to lie," he slurs, alternating between kissing me passionately and kissing me delicately.

"I haven't," I mutter. "I couldn't... I have too much respect for you."

"That's such a bore," he whispers, latching his lips with mine for longer this time. "I've jerked off to you."

"Y-you're lying..."

"How could I not?" He frowns. "You're so unbelievably hot, Yu."

"...S-stop it," I mumble.

"Doesn't that excite you? The things I do for you..."

"Yosuke, please..." I murmur. "I don't... I don't want that..."

"Hm?" He furrows an eyebrow, parting from me. "I can't help it though. Whenever I think of you, I just..."

"S-stop," I plead. "This isn't-"

The Shadow merely rolls its eyes, as though I'm getting on its nerves. It dips back low to kiss me, and I couldn't stop it even if I tried.

Suddenly, I hear the door for the main dungeon open with a clang.

"Yu!?" I hear an all too familiar voice call, with hurt, panic, and anger in his voice. "What the fuck?!?" He runs up to us, and pulls the Shadow off me.

"Don't you ever fucking touch him again! Do you fucking hear me?!?" He yells at the Shadow, throwing it around.

After a couple of moments, the rest of the Investigation Team runs through the doors.

"Yosuke-kun!" Rise yells, pulling him off his Shadow.

"Don't you ever..." He trails off, feeling weaker by the moment. "...fucking touch him again..." He goes frail, fighting to keep himself upright.

"That's enough!" Rise continues. "He's down."

"I wouldn't be so sure," Chie says, slowly, watching his Shadow slowly sit up.

I'm still laying on the ground, propping myself up with both of my elbows.

"C'mon, Senpai, get up," Naoto urges.

But the Shadow chuckles, walking up to me, and offering me a hand.

"No!" Kanji screams.

Ignoring the calls, I lock hands with the Shadow, allowing it to pull me up.