Chapter 173 - Child

Start from the beginning

The training does not take place in Mir but somewhere Raegan does not know of.

It was then, little Raegan walked towards his droopy dad.

"Dad..." Raegan poked Pier's cheeks making the man groan.

"Mhm?" Pier tried to grab Raegan in an embrace when he saw the little child in front of him but Raegan pulled his hand instead.

"Duel! Father said you should duel with us, dad!" Raegan squealed wherein Pier turned to look behind the small prince and saw that Ciaran had his hands on his waist while a smile was plastered on his face.

'What's he up to?' Pier raised his eyebrow and Ciaran shrugged his shoulders in return; trying to feign innocence.

"I want to see you duel with father, dad!" The child exclaimed.

Sighing, Pier groaned as he wanted to sleep because the weather was too nice to work in anything right now.

But what can he do? Raegan wanted to see him duel with Ciaran.

The little dragon wasn't their biological son but Pier adored Raegan so much that he already saw it as their son.

It was the same for the vampire king too so they were giving Raegan anything that would benefit him.

He then stood up and carried Raegan in his arms. His eyes drifting towards the awaiting king on the other side.

"You want to see me duel with your father?" Pier nudged his nose on Raegan's cheeks making the child giggle at the ticklish sensation.

"Y-Yes! I want to see dad and father duel!" He cheered and Pier nodded his head.

"Okay, but there are some things you need to know before watching us duel, Linn," Pier cooed as he called Raegan by his second name.

"Things?"

"Yes. You see, there is a reason why your father and I do not train here in our kingdom," Pier spoke as he started to walk towards Ciaran.

"We don't want to destroy anything." He laughed.

That was the truth.

If he and Ciaran were to train in the Mir Mountains, they do not know the extent of the damage they would cause to their territory and the two kings do not want that to happen.

They needed to train, of course. Just because the two of them had incredible magic individually, without proper training, it will all go to waste.

"Then where does dad and father train?" Raegan inquired. This time, he was a little bit wary after hearing his dad's explanation.

"Somewhere far away." It was Ciaran who responded to the child's question as Pier reached him now.

"I... I still want to see you duel, dad, father!" Raegan looked at each of them and Pier saw the burning passion of the child to see something wonderful.

Something that Raegan needed to increase his interest in magic and his vigor in training.

Something that will serve as an inspiration to the little prince of Mir.

"Okay," Pier leaned in to peck Ciaran's cheek.

Soon, black smoke gently appeared from the vampire king's feet and it engulfed the three of them.

Before disappearing, Pier spoke one more thing to Raegan.

"Tell us when you are scared and we will stop immediately, okay?" He hummed.

---

Enormous waves that could swallow cities near the shore stood like giants that roamed the earth. Harsh winds blew upon everything in its path and the skies poured an immeasurable amount of rain every second.