"Wow. Beautiful" I mumbled

"Let's climb the stairs then. Just beaware. The stairs are of stones" He warned and I nodded.

We reached towers and looked around and old Town looked etheral from there.

We even saw The triple-aisled crypt which was even the largest in whole Switzerland.

"That was fabulous" I told as we came outside.

We then went to the Lake Zurich and since it was late mornings we just stopped by there.

"I wish we could've come here at night" I frowned

"Any other day" He said and I hummed.

Grossmunster

Next stop was actually very amazing because it was Bahnhofstrasse

" This street is all centred with luxurious fashion brands, Swizz shops, warm cafes, art galleries and much more. And you know Isha, it's third most expensive on the global list." He told

"Really. Mom used to tell me but I thought she's boasting" I said and he hit my forehead lightly with his car key.

"What" I pouted

"Stop that" He said and started moving ahead.

What stop! Mom really said that!

"Shopping time" I grinned and he sighed

"Is this all because you're coming with me tonight. Shopping is a torture. And wait, as a PA you should've come with me without conditions too" He spoke and I smirked.

"Late realisation Mr. Malhotra. And I'm not your PA " I smirked more and he growled.

I looked around and this street actually had all top brands from Apple, Chanel, Cartier, Gucci to Hekket, H&M, Burberry, Dior and Manor etc.

"Freaking rich. I'm not that rich right now" I said and he raised his brow.

"Says the one who's heiress of a whole empire" He mocked