An Alpha's Revenge (Part 15)

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry. I have put you in a hard position. I have... been weak. I want to be sent away now." Anger, frustration, regret, pain all these emotions bundled themselves in Kongpob's chest. 

"Why? Are-" He knew the answer even before he asked the question. No. Arthit was not happy. How could he be? With everything that's happened since coming here. Kongpob had continuously failed him and then blamed him for what he lacked. 

"Prince Arthit." It was Beam that spoke up first and when Arthit looked back at the other Omega tears began to well in his eyes. 

"I want to say that-"

"You have nothing to say to him." Kongpob felt Arthit tense yet it was clear he was hiding away from the three Omegas. 

"I-" Kongpob ignored Beam, Rome, and Kit before picking up Arthit in his arms. 

"Mother... can you have someone bring fresh robes for him. I will prepare his bath myself."

"Prince Kongpob we can-" Rome began but once again Kongpob spoke up. 

"You are no longer Prince Arthit's servants. In fact, you will no longer work in this castle. You three may go back to help your mother at home. You are prohibited from coming anywhere near the castle much less Prince Consort Arthit."

"Prince Kongpob." King Forth spoke up upon seeing Beam start to cry.

"You. Is it not time for you to go home? Your business here should have finished long ago. If you want to take Beam with you then do so. Neither of you is welcome here."

"Prince Kongpob-" His father and mother both spoke up harshly but Arthit's voice was soft as he clutched Kongpob's tunic fisting it with his small hand and looking up at him. 

"Hush," Arthit says nothing but turns to look at Beam who continues to cry. Kongpob ignored everything and everyone and carried Arthit to his room. Neither said a word and even as Arthit was placed on the bed. There was an immediate knock on the door and before he could angrily tell them to go his mother came in. 

"I called a few maids to prepare water for him already."

 "Leave them. I will carry them myself."

"Son-"

"I am capable of taking care of my-" He did not know what he should call Arthit. His mother though shocked smiled at him. 

"Alright. Do as you wish Prince Kongpob." She then hugged him. 

"But remember. You must ask him what he wants."  Kongpob turned to look at Arthit who was starting to stand up. He rushed to him immediately and picked him up in his arms. 

"I can walk... My feet are fine." Arthit's voice was soft and there was a soft red hue on his cheeks. 

"They can come in and prepare the bath," Kongpob spoke. Three maids scurried in with buckets of steaming hot water and another three came with cold water. There were already oils and flowers that were prepared. 

"King Forth brought healing plants with him. They only grow in Jaturpoom Clan." Because Arthit's shoulder was exposed Kongpob frowned as he realized that there were a lot of scars. These were things he had not seen and despite having heard Arthit talk about it once to the lamb even back then, he could not picture it. 

By the time they finished Kongpob carried Arthit towards the bathroom. There was a hue on his cheeks that continued to spread throughout his face. 

"I'm okay. I can do this on my own." 

"Alright." Kongpob was hesitant to leave him but knew that he needed to do this in order for the shy Arthit to clean himself up. In the meantime, Kongpob simply began to gather what he would need to bandage Arthit up. He went to the kitchen to brew the healing tea as well as more healing plants that would help patch Arthit back up. He had not wanted to think about the darkness that he had witnessed. For now, he consoled himself with knowing that Arthit was okay. Guilt was eating away at him as he had put Arthit in harm's way the moment he had brought him there forcefully to fulfill his revenge against a mate that truly never loved him and would never come back. Now more than ever there was no doubt in his mind of that.