Meeting Courtney

Reader age:3-5

Today your moms co-star was coming round your house to say hello to your mom and you.

'Come on baby wake up.' Your mum said to you gently stroking your cheek.

You rolled onto your back and whined. It was hard getting you up in the mornings.

'I made pancakes.' Your mom bribed.

You rolled over and sat right up I your bed.

'Really?!' You asked grinning at your mom.

'Really!' She replied.

As you pushed the covers off of your legs and made a run towards the door but a hand was wrapped around your waist just as you held the door handle.

Your mom pulled you onto her lap.

'Sweetheart you need to get dressed first.'

You sat on the end of your bed playing on your ipad as your mum picked out dungarees and a pink top.

She got you dressed and carried you into the kitchen. She placed you in your seat and served you 2 pancakes topped with bananas and strawberries and a little maple syrup. You ate it very quickly. Jennifer wiped you mouth and picked you out from your chair and let you play for a bit.

1pm and the doorbell rang. Your mum was in the toilet but being a clever toddler you had seen your mum open the door before. Putting the key in the lock and turning it. You pushed the door open and there stood a very pretty Courtney Cox.

'Hi little one. Are you y/n?'

You nodded nervously. Your mom had now come up to the door too.

'Hi Court!' She exclaimed.

'Hi jen.'

They exchanged a hug as you hid behind your moms leg.

Jennifer scooped you up and placed you on her hip.

You all made your way to the living room. Jennifer placed you on her lap and stroked your head while talking to Courtney.

You began sliding down your moms lap onto the floor because you beginning to get bored.

You tugged on your moms leg.

'One moment baby.' She said.

You let them talk for extra five minutes.

She turned to you and asked what you needed. You put a hand up to your moms ear to cover what you were about to say.

'I want to show Courtney my new toy.' You whispered.

'I'm sure she'll love to see it.' She whispered back.

You giggled with excitement and ran off to get your dog that played music.

Two minutes later you came running back into the room. Courtney smiled and you went and sat next to her.

'This is my dog.' You stated.

'Does he have a name?' Courtney asked bending her head down to your height.

'Yes his name is David.'

'That's a great name sweetie.'

You chatted with Cournet for a bit while your mum made lunch.

After lunch your mom suggested that you all watched y/f/m (your favourite movie). This was only to get you down for a nap but you weren't going to say no.

Your mum brought down a blanket and your dog David.

She pulled you onto her lap and wrapped the blanket around you with both her arms loosely around your stomach. You had your thumb in your mouth with your dog tucked your left arm.

You soon fell asleep and Jennifer and Courtney both cooed at the sight of you.

'She's just adorable.' Courney cooed.

'Isn't she just?' Your mom replied resting her chin on your sleepy head.

Hope you enjoyed!!