Cooking with Jennifer

If you couldn't tell this is based off my cooking with Flo chapter in my other book.
Readers age:4/5
I thought this would be a cute chapter because when I was little I used to cook with my mum a lot.

'Mommmmmmm!' You whined. 'I'm bored.'
'Okay well what do you want to do?' She asked as she pulled you onto her lap and began to play with your hair.
'I don't know.'
'Park?' Jennifer said to give you a few ideas.
'No.' You said arching your back and siding off your moms legs.
'Trampoline park?'
'No.' You repeated. 'Wait I know.'
You began running into the kitchen and when your mom followed you made grabby hands to get her to lift you onto the counter top. You opened up the cupboard-nearly banging your head in the process. You pulled out a cardboard box containing cake mixture.
'This.'
'Sure.' Jennifer agreed.
You ran over to the hook where the aprons were kept and gave your mom hers and put yours on. After you hands were washed she pulled out a bowl and placed the mixture in and added in the other ingredients like an egg etc. Once the cake was in the oven she ran a spatula ran the inside of the bowl and propped you up on the counter top. She handed you the spatula and you happily ate the cake batter. She loaded the dish washer and took off your apron. As the cake was baking you were on the sofa with your favourite show on. Once the cake was out of the oven and had cooled you and Jennifer decorated it together. She filled up an icing bag and handed it to you despite the fact you had no idea how to use it. This was quickly shown in the next two seconds when you squeezed from the wrong end the icing came out out and went all over your hand. In frustration you gave it back to your mom and watched how she made swirls on the cake. She then cut some of it and gave it to you on a plate. She sat you down on the sofa again and you both ate your cake together.

I hope you liked.
This also reminded me of the episode in F.R.I.E.N.D.S where Rachel put beef in the trifle.