Meeting the f.r.i.e.n.d.s cast

Readers age:2-3

Today Jennifer was taking you to work with her

Today Jennifer was taking you to work with her. You get very shy and cling to your mom a lot when you're uncomfortable. However Jennifer hopes you will warm up to the cast.

Jennifer had gotten you all ready and up for 9:00am. She had an early film schedule today.

Jennifer strapped you into your carseat next to her and drove to set.

'mama?' You asked.

'Yes baby?' She replied giving you a warm smile.

'Where are we going?'

'To meet some very exciting people.'

'Oh okayyy.'

You both  arrived on set and they were all outside ready to meet Jennifer's  little y/n.

'Oh my godddd!' Courtney squealed as Jennifer placed you on the ground.

'Go say hi to aunty Court.' Jennifer encouraged you but you stayed fixated to the floor.

'Y/n?' Your mom asked as she spun you round to face her.

Tears has sprung at the bottom of your eyes. Jennifer felt bad that you felt this way but these people were her friends and you didn't need to feel this way.

Your mom wiped your eyes with the end of hrr sleeve and gave you a soft kiss on the nose. You giggled at the kiss.

Jennifer picked your up and hoisted you on her hip. You both got inside the building and she watched as your eyes wondered from piece of set to piece of set and from person to person.

Your mom tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and whispered softly who each person was.

She pointed at Lisa.

'That's aunty Lisa.' Your mom explained as Lisa blew a kiss to you.

Your mom did that with everyone.

'Ok jennifer I believe you and David are up first.' The director announced.

You were currently on your moms hip playing with the top of her shirt.

She passed you over to Courtney but you weren't having any of that. You kicked and cried to be in your moms arms again.

'Wait y/n. Look.' Matthew said.

You stopped screaming for a moment and looked in Matthews direction.

He was dancing around and playing with you hair to get you distracted from your mom.

After a moment of Matthews ridiculous laughter Courtney had shifted you onto her hip and you were now screaming with laughter.

As your mom performed her scenes you watched in admiration with your head resting on Courtney's shoulder as she rocked you back and forth and Lisa was playing with your hair.

I hope this is what you wanted.

Thankyou for your request.

Hope you all enjoyed.