Paparazzi problem

Readers age: 4/5
Jennifer was taking you to a park today and then taking you to lunch.
'Y/n love are you ready to go?' Jennifer called from downstairs.
You came running down the stairs with your teddy bear in your hand.
'I'm ready!' You said smiling at her.
She lead you into the shoe cupboard and picked up your shoes before getting you to sit down and she put them on. Jennifer put you in the car while you put your seatbelt on. Your mom gave you her phone during the car ride so she didn't have to listen to all the moaning and whining.
'How much longer?' 'Are we there yet?' 'I'm hungry.'
When you arrived you immediately jumped out before hearing your mom.
'No wait for me.'
She let you run into the park eventually. She sat on a bench on her phone while you played. You were about 10 minutes into playing when Jennifer heard 'mom watch this.'
You jumped off a medium sized rock into the pit of sand at the bottom.
'Wow very brave.' She complimented.
Once you were done in the park she asked you where you wanted to eat.
'MCDONALDS.' You shouted happily.
However when you where heading out of the park you could hear and soon after see lots of flashes in front of you.
'Jennifer are you still in contact with the other F.R.I.E.N.D.S cast members?'
'Jennifer how old is your daughter?'
You were surrounded by a bunch of idiots asking stupid questions. You became quite anxious and grabbed onto your moms leg. You then felt hands wrap around you and pull you up. Jennifer now hand you on her hip and covered your face from the cameras with her hoodie. She managed to push through by a lot of shouting and ended up leaving them with them cameras behind. She kept your face hidden until you got back to the car in see there were anymore. Once she got you safely strapped in the car she turned around.
'Okay McDonalds now?' She laughed.

Hope you enjoyed