Caught vaping

Readers age: 16/17

Recently you were hanging around with the wrong friend group. They were the type of people who would skip school, vape, drink etc. and you now did those things. You mom confronted you numerous times on your behaviour and your friends however each of those times ended in you screaming at her and saying none of it was true. It was currently 10:00pm on a Saturday night and you got a text from your friends saying to come out. You grabbed a jumper and chucked on some sweatpants before heading to the front door.
'Where are you going?' Your mom asked with her back facing you as she was looking in the fridge.
'Out.' You said blankly.
'With who?' Jennifer said walking towards you pressing her back against the door.
'Just a few friends.'
'Which ones.'
'Why do you care? They're my friends why do you care who I hang out with and I couldn't give a shit about your opinion on them.'
'Don't talk to me like that and I don't want you hanging out with them tonight.'
'You never want me to hang out with them just fuck off.' You shouted at her storming back off upstairs.
You slammed your door and locked it before lifting up the window. You placed one foot on the roof and then the other before sliding down off of it onto the grass. You began walking to the spot they were going to meet and saw them all there.
'Heyyy.' You said walking up to them.
'Wanna go for a walk?' They all asked you.
'Sure.' You agreed.
You all were walking along with your vapes. A few cars were driving past but you were sure none of them were your moms. Besides how would she know.
It was well past 2 when you arrived back home. You opened the door and was met with a very angry Jennifer stood directly in front of you.
'What the fuck do you think you were doing?'
'What do you mean?' You slurred.
'You're fucking drunk too? Give me your phone and go straight upstairs and give me the vape too.'
'What vape?' You said laughing.
'The fucking vape.' She screamed.
'Fine.' You shouted at her handing her both the objects.
You stormed upstairs and fell straight asleep.
In the morning you woke up with the worst headache and your head was pounding. You got up and headed downstairs.
'Mom.' You said timidly.
There was no reply but she was staring at you.
'Mom I'm really sorry and I didn't mean to upset you that much and I realise what I did was stupid and wrong and I-' You began to sob.
Suddenly you felt a warm embrace and you rested you head against your moms shoulder.
'Shhhh it's okay. I realise you want to try new things and hang out with friends and I should've never stopped you from doing that. I love you.'

Sorry the ending's a bit shit but I hoped you liked it.