anxiety

Reader age:16

It was a stressful Sunday night. You had revised nearly all week for your math GCSE. Math had never really been your strong point.

You had printed off past paper questions,made revision cards, everything! You felt as if you were drowning in fractions,multiplication,ratio.

You came up to a question that you had been practicing a lot because it never stuck.
You re-read it over and over again. Your vision became blurry, you palms began to sweat and you became hot all over. You suddenly felt as if your airways had closed up. Why couldn't you breathe normally?

You sucked up as much air as you could but it kept getting stuck. Panic set in. You couldn't see properly nor breathe right.

'Sweetie I made pancakes if you'd like some?' Jennifer asked entering your room.

As she walked in she saw fear in your blurry eyes and a tense neck and throat from lack of air.

She quickly walked over to you sat at your desk.

You tried to tell her what had happened but all that came out were tiny murmers. Your mom pulled off the hoodie you were wearing as beads of sweat fell down your forehead.

She pulled you close to her chest as you laud your head on it. She stroked your hair as she whispered calming words and told you to breathe in and out.

Once you had calmed down Jennifer had placed you in your bed and she laid down next to you. She drew circles on your arm with her finger nails to calm you down as you slept.

'I love you.' she murmered in you ear.

I can update this book more regularly for a bit as I'm on half term yayy!

Anyway hope you liked it.