New boyfriend

Readers age:16/17

Readers age:16/17

Jennifer had a new boyfriend he wasn't your person however he was nice to you but you couldn't put your finger on why you disliked him so much. He was sat in the sofa. Your sofa. The one you sit on. It may sound childish but before he arrived it was your chair that you sat in every night.
'You know that's my chair.'
'Oh so you have assigned seats in this house?' He mocked.
'Just move.'
'No.' He laughed.
'Look I don't find it funny.'
'What's going on?' Your mom asked walking in with a tea.
'He won't move out of my chair!' You replied annoyed.
'Oh y/n it's not a big deal. Just come and sit next to me here.' Jennifer said as she patted the seat next to her.
'But I don't want to.' You said walking off.
Later on Jennifer had served dinner and you were all sat around the table.
'So have you calmed down from your temper tantrum.' Your moms boyfriend joked.
'Can you just leave me alone for like two seconds.' You screamed at him.
'Y/n sit down this not appropriate.' Jennifer said with a firm grip on your arm.
'No everyday since he moved in last week he's been annoying me purposefully and mocking me for my preferences. I'm sick of it just fuck off.' You shouted storming off back upstairs.
'Y/n I-' he tried.
'No I don't want to hear it just leave me alone.'
You ran upstairs to your room and jumped on the bed you grabbed your pillow and began to punch it.
You then lay on the bed as pools of tears formed in your eyes. You grabbed your pillow and hugged it tight as tears moved from your eyes down your cheeks.
There was a soft knock that was now heard from the opposite side of your bedroom door.
'Can i come in.' Jennifer asked.
'Depends who it is.'
'Just me.'
'Fine.'
Jennifer walked over to your bed and moved the hair out of your face and mouth.
'He isn't-'
'I don't want to hear his shit.'
'Baby language.'
There was a slight pause.
'You're jealous.'
'What? Am not!' You defensively said as you sat bolt upright staring at your mom.
'I think you are.' She said teasingly.'
'I'm not.'
She tackled you down back onto the bed and began tickling you.
'Admit you're jealous and I'll stop.'
'Fine-fine.' You gave in.
She lay down next to you so you were both facing into each other. Her hand reached up to the top of your head and began stroking your hair.
'I know he has a different humour to you but you have to try and get along with him. He's trying with you.'
'Okay I'll try but he has to sit somewhere else.'
'Okay fine.' She laughed. 'I'll tell him to move.'
'You okay now?' Jennifer asked.
'Yeah.' You whispered.
'Okay. That's my girl.' She smiled as she kissed your nose.
'Come on then baby.' She said holding out her hand for you to take.
You took it and walked downstairs with your head resting on her shoulder.