Pregnant

Reader age:16/17

This is about y/n getting pregnant at a young age so if you feel like this may affect you in anyway I advise you don't read this one.

You had been feeling really unwell over the oast few days. Morning sickness, tired etc. You had brushed off the fact that pregnancy could be the reason as your boyfriend and you had been careful but as you were about to discover there's always a chance.

It was currently early on a Friday morning. You woke up and immediately ran to the bathroom to throw up. You begged your mom hadn't heard you but you soon realised she hadn't as the sound of footsteps was absent. You got ready for school and headed out the door before your mom awoke. Before getting to school you headed into the clinic and bought a box of pregnancy tests. You shoved them into your bag right at the bottom and walked on.

You got to school and sat next to your boyfriend. Half way through the lesson he accidentally kicked your bag over as it was resting against the leg of the table. All of your belongings scattered under the table on the floor.

'Oh shit sorry babe.' Your boyfriend said as he gathered your scattered belongings together with his feet. As he was dragging your history book along the floor it revealed the box you had brought this morning.

Your eyes widened as you turned ro look at him and he was silent.

'Are you-?' He started.

You shrugged.

He suddenly raised his hand.

'Can I go to the toilet sir?'

He was excused. His veiny arm brushed against your back as he quickly bent to your ear.

'Follow me.' He whispered.

You copied what he did and saw him in the bathroom.

You went into an empty stool and took a few shaky breaths.

You came out and waited in a deafening, long silence. Your boyfriend had his arms around your waist and his head resting on the back of yours. Your eyes were fixated on the floor.

After about 5 minutes you looked at the test for it to reveal that you were pregnant. You turned to face your boyfriend as he pulled you into a tight and comforting hug. You didn't cry or scream you were emotionless. You dint know how to feel.

You spent the rest of the day at school and it was long.

When you got home your mom was waiting for you and she could tell you were down.

'Are you okay love?' She questioned.

'Yeah...fine.' You replied blankly.

'No you're not. What's wrong?'

'What's with you telling what I am and what I'm not. I'm fine.' You shouted as you ran upstairs and slammed the door.

At around 6pm, you mom knocked softly on the door and came in when no answer was heard. You were facing away from her with a tear stained face and a hand on placed on your stomach.

Jennifer placed a reassuring hand on your back which made you crave a hug from her so much.

'Can you tell me whats wrong?'

'I'm pregnant.' You said your voice breaking slightly.

She looked shocked which wasn't surprising.

'Well I have to say I wasn't expecting that baby. But whether you decide to keep the baby or not I know you are so kind hearted that anyone would be happy to have you as a mother. I mean you only take after the best.' She joked.

A smile escaped from your lips and she tilted you chin upwards to give a kiss on the forehead.

'I love you and you have all my support with this pregnancy.'

'Mom.' You spoke up.

She turned to look at you.

'Thankyou I love you.'

She brought you into a hug and you stayed like that for a long while.

I hope you enjoyed.