Toxic relationship

Reader age:16

Reader age:16

The time on your clock read 9:00am. You were going to meet Ben who is your boyfriend. You had been with him now for about 6 months. You had complicated relationship. You knew it was toxic but it was hard to leave him. You loved him but he was so controlling.

You put on a short skirt and a crop top and headed downstairs. You tried your best to open the door quietly but it obviously wasn't quiet enough.

'Where are you going at 9:00am on a Saturday.' 'And who are you seeing looking like that.'

'Nobody.' You mumbled trying to hurry out the door.

You felt a force on the door push it shut.

'What are you doing?' You asked yoy mother frowning at her.

'Where are you going?' she repeated.

'I said nowhere.'

Jennifer now had one eyebrow raised.
You decided it was best to just tell her the truth. Lying was getting you nowhere.

'To see Ben.' You said under your breath quickly.

'What?' Your mom asked.

'To see Ben. Why do you care.' You said snarkily.

'Dont act sparky with me young lady. Your the one who's off at 9:00am with a skirt that is way to short.'

Almost immediately you phone pinged. It was Ben.

Where the fuck are you?
I need you rn.
Read

My mum won't shut up.

Your mom snatched your phone out of your hand and read the message.

'You were off to see Ben were you.'

'Mom-' you started.

'No I told you what I think of him he's a-'

'I don't give a shit what you think of him. He's my boyfriend and I love him. And I was going to see him because I cars about him. And-and.' You were running out of air because angry hot tears had began to form at the bottom of your eyes.

You stormed off to your room ignoring your mom.

You locked the door and flopped on you bed just staring at the ceiling.

A soft knock was on the side of the door.

'What?' You called.

Jennifer walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. You turned the opposite way as not to face her.

She began rubbing your back which you had to admit was comforting.

'So do you want to talk to me or?'

No answer came from your part so she took the silence as a response.

Five minutes had passed and the warm comforting touch of your moms  hand had made you drowsy. You felt her presence shift from the edge of the bed best to you.

Jennifer had gotten into bed with you. You turned to face into her and solved into her chest. Afterwards she pulled you away and brushed the hair out of your face and tied it away. She whispered soft words into your ear until you fell asleep.

Thanks for your request.

Hope you liked it.