First period

Readers age: 11'Mom come on I've been sat down here for ages are you ready yet?' You whined

Readers age: 11
'Mom come on I've been sat down here for ages are you ready yet?' You whined.
You and Jennifer were were going to be watching little women (this is actually my favourite movie.)
'Alright little miss impatient.' Jennifer sarcastically said to you as she came out of her bedroom.
You were both sat on the couch with a blanket spread over the top of you. You had your body snuggled into Jennifer and your head resting on her shoulder. She had her arm wrapped around you. You had gotten half way through the movie when you got up to get a drink. You pulled back the blanket and your joggers had something red on them.
'Mom why is there blood on my joggers?' You screamed.
'It's a period baby. Go to the toilet and pass me your joggers.'
She put them in the wash for you and gave you a pad. As she waited for you to clean yourself up she filled up a hot water bottle for your cramps. Once you had gotten cleaned up, you came out of the bathroom and joined your mom again on the couch. Jennifer told you to lay down as it made you more comfortable and placed the blanket over the top of you. She put the hot water bottle down on your back. As the movie started playing again she ran her fingers through your hair and began playing with it.

Thanks for your request <33
Sorry it's a little short.