First day

Readers age:5

Readers age:5

'Time to wake up.' Your mom said walking into your room.
She saw you lying down on your bed,head down in the pillow.
'Come on baby you have to get up.'
'But why?' You whined.
'Because you've got your first day of school today.'
'But I don't want to go.'
'It will be fun you'll meet loads of new friends. Then at home time I'll be there to pick you up.'
'No I want to stay at home with you mom.'
Jennifer practically got you dressed whilst you were lying down.
'Okay you're all done. Here look at your outfit.' Jennifer said as she pulled you on to her lap.'
'I don't care.' You said in a strop.
'Oh really you don't care?' Your mom said as she proceeded to tickle you.
'Ok...stop...stop.'
She plaited your hair into two dutch braids before heading down for breakfast.
'Okay we've got cheerios or pop tarts.'
'Pop tarts.' You screamed as you climbed onto the counter and pulling them out of the cupboard.
You then placed them in the toaster. After eating breakfast Jennifer told you to brush you teeth as she cleaned up.
'Okay it's time for school.' Jennifer announced.
She saw your smile drop as you began to cry. 'No what's all the tears for? There's no need for that. It's not going to change anything. You're a big girl and you're going to big girl school. Go put your shoes on and I'll be there in a second.'
She picked you up after you had done what she said and placed you in the car. Upon arrival Jennifer held your hand and walked you up to the gates. She spun you round to face her.
'Right your going to walk through these gates with no tears because you are..'
'A big girl.' You replied.
'Exactly. I love you baby you'll have a great time I'll see you later bye.'
'Bye mom.'

Its a little short but I hope it's okayyy.
Hope you enjoyed.
Thanks for your request.