Party

Reader age: 15

'Pleaseeee mom I promise I'll be back by 11pm.' You whined.

'No y/n I don't care. I don't know anyone who's going and I don't want you out that late.' Your mum said calmly.

By this point you had asked her so many times that it was now the night of the party.

'FOR FUCKS SAKE.' You screamed at her as you stormed up the stairs.

You heard your mom take a deep breath before walking back to the kitchen to make lunch.

She later called you for lunch but you didn't go down you didn't even say anything. You kept your head sunk onto your pillow.

You heard your moms footsteps coming up the stairs later on. You listened to the thumps of each one up the stairs before pausing at your bedroom door.

She knocked.

You didn't say anything you waited to see what she would do.

She paused a moment before swinging my bedroom door open. The bed sunk a little on your right side as she sat down. She then placed a comforting hand on your back.

'Look I know you want to go to this party but I don't like all the alcohol and smoking that is involved.

You stayed silent before she moved her hand from your back to the back of your head and stroked your hair.

She kept talking about how she felt bad she wouldn't let you go whilst plaiting your hair before she realised it was no use.

She undid the plait and left.

You went on your phone until 8pm. Opening your wardrobe you pulled out you black dress and curled your hair.

 Opening your wardrobe you pulled out you black dress and curled your hair

This is the dress but you can change I if you'd like.

At 9pm you saw the light on in the lounge downstairs and decided now was a good time to sneak out.

You gasped the bottom of the window and pulled up. You swung one leg over the edge and the other and jumped down.

You took a short walk to the party and had a good time with your friends. You got very drunk and very out of it.

It was now 2am and you were outside smoking with your friends. You checked your phone. SHIT. YOU WERE IN DEEP SHIT.

28 missed calls
35 new messages

They were all saying how angry she was with you.

You said bye to your friends trying your best to not look drunk.

You approached the front door but before you had time to unlock it, it swung open and you were met with an angry looking Jennifer.

You smiled at her but she grabbed your arm and pulled you in.

'I made it very clear.' She started. 'You were not to go to that party.'

'Well I did.' you replied.

This wasn't very smart ans she then told you get upstairs and go to bed.

You got into your room and flopped on the bed.

In the morning your mum had left paracetamol and water by the side of your bed. You took them and rolled over and went back to sleep

It was now 2pm and the hangover was unbearable.

You heard jennifer enter your room and stand by your bed.

You turned over to face her.

'Mum i-'

You teared up.

She sat next to you and pulled you onto her lap and kissed your head.
'Its okay.' she whispered. 'I should've let you go.'

You stayed like this for a little while. Jennifer then helped you get ready for the day and you watched Mamma mia together.

I hope you enjoyed this first story.