Period cramps

Readers age: 13/14

Readers age: 13/14

You woke up and the most unbearable pain was felt around your entire torso. It was as if someone had just dropped two heavy dumbbells on lower back and abdominal. Twice!
You ran into the bathroom and realised your period had started. No surprise there. Why else would your stomach be feeling that way?
You walked downstairs in order to get the hot water bottle filled up. You dig your fingernails into the countertop while the kettle was heating up. You placed your head down and breathed heavily through the pain.
'Hi my little baby. Oh no what's wrong?' Jennifer asked as she walked into the kitchen.
'My stomach hurts so bad and so does my back and my thighs.' You said as your voice shook and the tears threatening to fall, fell.
'Aww come here.' Jennifer said with open arms.
You collapsed into them and felt Jennifer place one hand on your head, stroking your hair and placed her chin on top of your head. Once the kettle had heated up she filled the bottle up.
'Y/n come here my love.'
She held you hand and guided you onto the sofa. She placed the blanket on top of you and handed you the hot water to place where you needed it most. After that she grabbed a box of chocolates from her cupboard.
'But mom that's from your stash.'
'Oh do you not want them then?' She asked with a raised eyebrow.
'Well I didn't say that.' You laughed.
Jennifer handed you the box and you took one. She turned on your favourite film and you cuddled into her. You laid your head down on her chest while she ran her fingers through your hair. She then pulled the blanket so it covered your entire body. You shortly fell asleep.

Thanks for your request!
If you would like a request done put it in the comments or messages me!!