new pet

Reader age: 12-16

*3 months ago*

'Mommm!' You came running into the living room. You sat down beside ypu mom and smiled at her.

'Yess?' She smiled back tucking a stray hair behind your ear.

'Can we get a dog pleasee.' You practically begged.

'Look darling we talked about this. We don't have the time for a dog considering my work and your school. And I would end up walking it and feeding it.' She laughed.

'Mom it's not funny!' You whined. 'I really want a dog.'

'I know you do babe but we can't have one, at least not yet.'

You huffed and walked out of the room.

*currently*

You had just got home from school and your mom wasn't home. She usually was but it wasn't a big deal. She was probably at the shop. You turned on the TV and went on ypur phone. Jennifer got back around 4pm.

You heard the door open. You heard a padding of paws making their way to living room.

You whipped your head round and saw a small white fluffy dog staring back at you with a wagging tail.

'Momm!' You screamed. ' OMG!' you screamed.

She walked into the room and you ran into her arms. You snuggled into her neck and whispered a soft 'thankyou' before playing with your dog.

That night when jennifer came to check on you, your dog was leaning on ypu leg and your hand and his head.

Sorry it's short but I wanted to get a story out for you.