Privacy

Readers age: 16You were expecting your boyfriend (or girlfriend) to be arriving soon

Readers age: 16
You were expecting your boyfriend (or girlfriend) to be arriving soon. Your mom had a strict rule concerning boys coming into the house so you arranged to sneak him in through you bedroom window. You had your earphones in and halfway through a song you heard a faint knocking sound coming from behind you. You took out your earphones and turned around. It was your boyfriend at the window. You pulled up the window slowly to not make too much noise. Once you had successfully got him through the window you shut it behind you and your curtains with it.

'You okay?' He asked as he pulled you close and planted a soft kiss on your lips.
'Yeah you?'
You spent a few minutes talking and then decided to watch a movie. Halfway through the movie you got up to get a glass of water. You quickly ran downstairs, filled your glass and then came back upstairs. You lay back down on the bed and snuggled into your boyfriend. However you didn't continue to watch the movie. You looked up at him and you began making out with him. After a few minutes your bedroom door swing open to reveal your mom who gasped and exited the room. You looked at your boyfriend who had the exact expression as you did.

'I'm sorry but you have to leave.' You told him.
'No I'll speak to her.' He protested.
'No seriously leave. You don't know her like I do. You just need to leave to stay out of trouble.'

You opened the window for him and before he left you kissed him once more. You then took a deep breath and then went to find your mom. She was sat on the sofa downstairs staring at her phone.
'Mom.' You said sitting down next to her.
She didn't say anything she just watched her phone.
'Okay well what I wanted to say is I'm sorry for sneaking a boy into the house. It wasn't right and I knew that but in my opinion I think I should be allowed boys in the house. I'm 16 now and I'm in a happy relationship.'
She turned to look at you with a different expression now. It looked like she was agreeing with you.
'I get and I'm not mad.' She spoke up. 'I'm just disappointed that the rule I had held you back from telling me that you had a boyfriend.'
'Tell you what. If you change the rule to me being allowed to have boys over, I'll tell you about past relationships and if I get into other future ones.' You negotiated.
'Deal.' She laughed pulling you into a warm hug.

Hope you enjoyed.
Thanks for your request.