Period

Reader age: 13-15

'Baby are you ready to leave?' I'm going to be late otherwise!' Jennifer shouted at you from the bottom of the stairs.

Today you were going to the friends set with your mom. It was going to be so fun meeting all the cast again seeing as you were only little when you first met them.

'Yep just a second mom.' You shouted back. 'I just need the toilet.'

'Okay be quick though.'

You closed the door to the toilet.

What is this? Blood? Everywhere?

Oh shit. You thought. It's my period.

Don't cry. You were already making your mom late and now you had started your period.

'Mom.' You called down the stairs.

'Yes?' She said panic hitched in her voice.

She was conscious of time because she kept glancing at her watch,phone,clock on the wall every so often.

'I need help.' Your voice wavered slightly and with that your mom approached the bathroom.

'I've started my period.' You whispered through the cracks in the door.

'Oh my god.' She breathed out (almost relieved). 'Right baby its nothing to be ashamed of.'

A few minuted passed and your mom had returned from her room.

'Are you in any pain?' She asked as she slid a pad under the door.

'Nope I'm fine.'

Once you had finished in the bathroom you were met with a happy jennifer.

'Come on let's go have a fun day with the cast.'

Sorry its short.

I had no idea what to write.

Anyways enjoy.