CHAPTER 21 - DINNER GONE WRONG

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEANS ENGLISH

3rd POV - AUTHOR

(F/N) and Kagami witnessed Kuroko collapsing right beside and quickly grabbed him before he fell and hit his head and laid him down.

"TETSUYA!" "KUROKO!" Both of them yelled. They then looked through the glass sliding door and saw the lights off and bodies scattered around the room.

"T-Taiga..." (F/N) called out. The said male opened the door and entered. 

(F/N) went with him. "Please, someone... Answer us!" The boy yelled. Let's see what has happened, shall we?

*2 hours ago*

Once (F/N) came inside the locker room and congratulated each and every one of the team members, she then retaped Kiyoshi's knee to make him feel more comfortable.

"Is this better?" The girl asked. "Yes, thank you, (F/N)-chan." Kiyoshi answered.

"No problem." (F/N) smiled. The players then fell into deep slumber while the girls tried to get them on the go.

Once they finally woke up, they quickly packed up and headed outside.

"Crap. How did we sleep in the locker rooms in the middle of Winter?" Hyuga asked.

"Middle of the Winter so... Minter." Izuki commented. "You're the minter, dumbass!" The captain yelled.

"Well, you guys should be careful and not catch a cold since it's game season." Riko said.

"Hey, aren't we forgetting something important?" Koganei asked. "Huh?" Everyone looked over at the boy.

"Our victory party!" He continued. "HELL NO!" The captain yelled. "Why?" Koganei asked.

"We have a match everyday! We don't have time to celebrate!" Hyuga continued.

Riko thought about it. "No bad. Then why don't we go? Dinner!" She smiled. "What?" Everyone was confused. "Wait, Coach..." Hyuga was cut off.

"I'm not joking. If we have matches back to back, we need to let our bodies recover. For that to happen, we need to eat and sleep well. Since today was the first match and against Too, you guys are stressed. So we should go together. Since I can force you guys to eat!" The girl smiled.

Everyone including (F/N) flinched. "Nice words, Riko-chan but that last sentence was... Uhm... Scary?" She sweat-dropped.

"We were planning to examine our next opponent, anyways. It's not a bad idea to eat together." Riko smiled.

"But eating out is bad. It's expensive and you can't control and get proper nutrients. We all fit in my house but it's far." The group started to talk.

"We can't just barge into someone's house with a huge group." Everyone started to look sad. (F/N) nudgged Kagami.

"We can go to our apartment. It's big and it's only us." (F/N) suggested.

"I guess. Mine and (F/N)'s apartment not far from here. We can crash there. It's big and it's only us." Kagami continued. "Huh?"

And with that, they were now at their apartment front door. "Uhm... I don't have the keys." Everyone looked at Kagami. 

"H-huh?" "KAGAMI YOU BRAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" "How did you lock the door then!?" Everyone yelled.

(F/N) sweatdropped. "Uhm. I was the one that locked the apartment door. I had a feeling Taiga would forget his keys." She said.

She put the key in the key hold and twisted it and opened the door. Everyone followed in and took off their shoes. "Welcome." She smiled.