CHAPTER 13 - YOU TOO

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEANS ENGLISH

3rd POV - AUTHOR

After arriving home, Kagami received a letter from Japan, asking him to join a high school called Seirin High. (I switched it up a little)

He knew it was a good opportunity for him to bring his skills to the next level and accepted the offer. He also wanted to defeat (F/N)'s former students, the GOM. 

It was the next day and he decided to tell (F/N) and Alex the news.

Today, (F/N) and Alex were there early and were talking when Kagami arrived. "Hey Taiga!" (F/N) greeted him. "Sup." He replied. (F/N) looked at him.

"Is something wrong?" With such a short response, (F/N) knew something was up. 

Kagami sighed and sat down beside the females. "I got a letter to join a high school in Japan and accepted it." He explained. "Oh." (F/N)'s smile dropped.

"It's an opportunity for you Taiga." Alex commented. Kagami turned to (F/N) and grabbed her shoulders gently.

"I accepted it because I want to defeat your former students. I hate to see you sad and beat yourself up because of them." He explained.

(F/N) stared at his red eyes. "You... You're doing this for me?" She asked.

"And myself." Kagami continued. (F/N) smiled. "I'll miss you. I'll tell you that. Please kick their asses good." She smiled.

"Of course I will." Kagami smiled back at her. "Though, it's not gonna be an easy journey." (F/N) continued. "I know."

Alex, who was watching them, smiled. "I swear, just get together already!" She shouted.

Kagami and (F/N) flinched and let go of each other and looked the other way. "Shut up, Alex!" The said women just laughed.

"Come on. Let's train you Taiga to prepare yourself to face (F/N)'s former students. Just hearing her stories, I know you would need the training." Alex commented. "Oh shut it!" And training started.

For the next few days, (F/N), Alex, and Kagami hung out together before he had to leave. (F/N) also had to balance hanging out with them, hanging out with Tatsuya, and being with her family.

Tatsuya found out that Kagami was leaving from (F/N). It was now time for the red head to leave.

Alex, (F/N), and his family were there to see him off. Once his plane and gate was called, he gave everyone a last hug and kissed his dad before walking away.

(F/N) stared at his back to tears in her eyes. Kagami stopped, dropped all his things, and ran to (F/N).

"Screw this." He said under his breath. He grabbed her shoulders and slammed his lips against hers. Everyone was shocked, including the girl.

"I like you, (F/N). A lot. Please wait for me, ok?" He asked her. "Of course." (F/N) smiled. 

The boy smiled back at her and whipped her tears. "I beat the GOMs. I promise. I'll call you too." He said. Kagami went back to his things. "YOU BETTER!" (F/N) screamed.

They watched as Kagami disappeared through the gates and boarded the plane. Everyone started to go home. Alex and (F/N) walked side by side together.

"That was unexpected. Him kissing you." Alex commented. "Ya, it was." (F/N) smiled while touching her lips.

Alex then looked at the younger girl. "Soooo... When's the wedding?" She wiggled her eye brows. "ALEX!" (F/N) yelled. "I'm joking!"

Both females were now at the basketball court, playing mini games with each other when a voice called out. "Hey, Alex, (F/N)." They both looked at the voice.

"Tatsuya." Alex called out. "Tatsu. What's up!" (F/N) smiled at the male. "It's been a while, Alex." The boy greeted the older woman,

"Ya, since the fight between you both." Alex commented. "Hm." Himuro nodded. "What brings you here, bro?" (F/N) asked. They all sat down on the bench.

"I'm also going to Japan tomorrow." He said. "Huh?" (F/N) raised an eyebrow.

"I got scouted to a school in Akita called Yosen High." The dark haired boy explained. "I see. I guess you are also leaving us, huh?" (F/N) asked. "Ya, sadly."

(F/N) stood up and faced them. "Wanna play a game and practice before you leave?" Tatsuya smiled. 

"Sure, why not?" Alex gave the tipoff and the game started. (F/N) didn't play with Tatsuya in a while.

In the end, (F/N) won. "Damn, Tatsu. You got better." (F/N) panted a little. "You too, (F/N)." Himuro agreed.

"You know, if you practise your fakes more, it'll be perfect." (F/N) spoke out. "Really?" Alex then spoke up.

"Why not before you leave, me and (F/N) can help you out?" Alex asked. "Sure, why not?" They practised until sunset. "You know, you should name your skills."

Alex and Himuro looked at (F/N) confused. "Uh, why?" The boy asked. "It's cooler that way." (F/N) smiled.

Together as a team, they decided on a name for Himuro's skills. "I have no clue for a name for my fakes." (F/N) started. "Same." Alex agreed. "Just name it perfect fakes or something." She continued.

Himuro was getting tired of thinking. (F/N) snapped her fingers. "Perfect fakes!" She yelled. "Alright. Now for his magical shots." Alex said. It went quiet.

"Magical shots?" She continued. "Alex, no." (F/N) shook her head. "Ah! What about Mirage Shots!?" (F/N) smiled.

"That sounds cool!" Himuro nodded with a small smile. And the next day, it was Himuro's turn to leave America for Japan.

Himuro hugged his family, Alex, and (F/N). "Good luck in Japan, ok?"(F/N) smiled sadly.

"Of course. I'm kinda curious about your former team so I want to meet them while in Japan." The boy commented. "I see."

His plane and gate were called out. "It's time to go. I'll see you next time. I'll call." The boy said.

"Ok. You better remember!" (F/N) shouted. "I will." He smiled at (F/N). And they watched as he left the country.

"I guess it's only us now." Alex said as the 2 started walking. "Yup. I'm gonna miss them." (F/N) smiled sadly.

"Me too, (F/N). Me too." Alex agreed. (F/N) stared at the ring and necklace around her neck and started to play with it.

"Come on, it's time to go." The older woman hurried. "Yeah." She nodded. 

(F/N) only hoped for the best for the boys. When (Y/N) got home, she got 2 messages from Kuroko and Momoi.

'Hey, (F/N)-san. How are you? I just wanted to tell you that I'm gonna beat the GOMs and get them back to their normal selves. I'm going to Seirin High. It's not as popular as the schools the rest are going to but it's fine. I hope to hear and see from you soon.'

(F/N) smiled and smirked at the message she got from Kuroko. Seems like Kuroko and Kagami will be in the same school. (F/N) then opened the message from Momoi.

'Hi, (F/N)-chan! I just wanted to tell you that me and Aomine-kun are going to Too Academy, Mukkun went to Yosen High, Akashi-kun went to Rakuzan High, Midorima-kun went to Shutoku High, Kise-kun went to Kaijo High, and Tetsu-kun went to Seirin High. Hope to hear from you!'

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

-So they went to different high schools, huh? All mostly all powerhouses too. Also, Tatsuya will be teammates with Atsushi. This is going to be very entertaining. I wonder how Tetsuya and Taiga would have to deal with this?-

I smirked. Some of the teams have star players already like Kaijo has Kasamatsu Yukio and Rakuzan has most of the Uncrowned Kings.