CHAPTER 50 - BRUTAL END

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEANS ENGLISH

POV - (L/N) (D/N)

When (F/N) entered the court, the atmosphere's temperature dropped, making everything seem so cold. 

When the game started, in a blink of the eye, the game had ended. 

Jabberwock players dropped right to the floor as (F/N) stood right in front of all of them with a challenging gaze.

"Told you. You shouldn't ask more than what you can handle." My daughter said.

The score was shockingly 102-91. -(F/N) had really carried the entire team on her back.- 

"TIMES UP!" "YEAH! THEY DID IT!" "THE VORPAL SWORDS WIN!" Everyone started to celebrate as the team ran up and the group hugged (F/N).

"EW! GUY YOUR SWEATY BODIES AWAY FROM ME!" I heard her yell. "COME ON, COACH! JUST THIS TIME!" The team insisted. "FINE!" 

Everyone started to laugh at the (F/N)'s poor luck, being stuck right in the middle of the hug.

"Would you look at that? Her team won." I smirked at my wife. "Why would she lose? She's my daughter!" I yelled with pride.

"Tone that ego of yours, (D/N)!" Taiga's dad smriked. "You should be telling yourself that, Haruto!" I yelled back. (Kagami's dad name, I gave him)

"DON'T BULLSHIT ME! THIS WAS A FLUKE! ALL OF THIS WAS A FLUKE! COME ON! ONE MORE TIME!" We heard Silver yell.

"Shut it, Silver. You sound pathetic. In basketball, the scoreboard tells you your answers. They're better than us, that's it."  Nash replied. "MOTHERFUCKERS!"

I turned to the court to see, (F/N) smirking. "I mean, I still have energy, want to go up against me?" She asked. I watched Jabberwock shudder and shook their heads. 

"That's what I thought." She commented. Everyone started to leave the stadium after watching the players also leave.

"We'll meet the kids at the apartment." Haruto said. "Yeah." (M/N) and I nodded.

After leaving the area, Haruto drove us to the apartment his son and our daughter have been living in for the past few months. 

He had a spare key so we were able to go inside easily. "Woah, their apartment is surprisingly clean." (M/N) commented. "You can say that again."

POV - KAGAMI TAIGA

After the game, we decided to just chill in the gym where we trained at and eat in the cafeteria. 

While everyone was chatting away, I pulled (F/N) and Kuroko away. "Should I tell them now?" I asked. (F/N) smiled and nodded.

"It'll be more brutal if you save it for later." I said. "You've been keeping it in for the past week now, Kagami-kun." Kuroko said.

I sighed. "Alright." Kuroko went to call everyone on Seirin's team to meet me and (F/N) outside.

"You did amazing today, Taiga." I looked at the girl who was hugging my side. 

"I can say the same for you. I didn't expect you to be playing today. I thought you were just saying that to scare them off." I told her.

"Nah, I'm not like that and you know it Taiga." Just then, everyone started to stand right in front of us. Kuroko went and stood by (F/N)'s side.

"Kagami, what did you want to talk about?" Captain asked. The 3 of us looked at each other before I spoke up. 

"Everyone. I'm leaving for America." I announced. "Wait, as in for training again?" I shook my head. 

"No, no. It was Alex's suggestion. (F/N) and I received an invitation from a strong high school over there. I want to play there and become an NBA player." I said.

(F/N) rubbed my back. "Kagami, is it true?" "So suddenly?" "Kuroko, say something." "Did you know about this?" The team asked.

"Yes. I did. When Alex called Kagami and Coach (F/N), I was there." Kuroko said.

"Rather, are you okay with this?" The team asked him. Kuroko looked up at everyone. 

"Yes. If it is Kagami-kun's dream, I will back him up with all the support I can give him. I know Coach (F/N) had finally reunited with me and the rest but she has a life of her own to live for. A bright life to live for. She has her family and friends back in America as well." He replied.

I felt (F/N) about the cry. "Kuroko..." The team started,

"I'm really sorry! It's my dream and I have really kept you all in consideration since then. Even so, I really want to go back to America." I said.

"Really, you idiot. Why are you apologizing for!?" "Do you really think we wouldn't give you any support?" "It's enough that you thought about us. Go challenge yourself." The team smiled.

Everyone else started to wish me luck. "We'll cheer for you, Kagami." They said.

"Everyone..." I started. I looked down and (F/N) to see her smiling up at me. 

"See? There was nothing to worry about." She said with a smile. "So this is what this is about."

We all looked at the source of the voice. "Everyone!" I called out.

"I knew something was off." "Ahhh. Kagami, Coach (F/N), are you really leaving for America?" Th GOMs commented.

"More like, why are you going? I get Coach (F/N) but I'm the better player!" I irked at Aomine.

"Hey, hold up. When were you #1?" (F/N) teased.

"Well, everyone has their own opinion on the matter. We'll cheer you on. Work hard, Kagami, Coach (F/N). Although it was lonely, You were a strong foe. We'll surely remember the games with you. I'm glad I met you, Kagami Taiga. You stood us up and became the best rival. And best friend." Akashi said.

I looked down at Akashi. "You're also the partner of our former coach, the one who made us the people we are today. We trust that you will keep her safe forever." He continued.

I nodded with a smile. "Of course." I replied.

"We have one more proposal. We were able to play a game against Kagami and I think it is only fair for you all to play a game with him too. How about one more game? The GOMs vs. Seirin." Akashi announced.

"EHHHH!?" The team yelled.

"Don't worry, I got your uniforms coming your way." The shorter male said.

"How much can you see into the future!?" The team yelled. "But is it really alright? Like you guys had a game." The team continued.

(F/N) started to laugh which made us all look at her. "I trained these boys to the bone. Another match won't hurt." She smiled.

"We rested enough and also had Takao-chin and the rest as subs." Momoi said.

"Ahh, such a pain." Murasakibara muttered. "Murasakibara, you don't have to play." Midorima said.

"I'll just remove the cast and play with my good hand." (F/N) irked at the center. 

"You sure as hell are not gonna do that." She said. "It's settled then. I'll have Kagetora-san open the gym doors." Akashi said.

"It may be a tough match for you all but I won't hold back. Think of it as saying farewell to Kagami." Aomine said.

"So then..." "LAST GAME, TIP OFF!" (F/N) grinned.

Since Kagetora-san was pretty much drunk, when he tossed the ball, it was an advantage for the GOMs. 

"OI! Kagetora-san. You should sit down. I'll deal with everything." (F/N) took the ball and smirked at all of us. "READY!? TIP OFF!"