CHAPTER 32 - THE CHRISTMAS COLOUR BATTLE

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEANS ENGLISH

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

We were kinda late when we arrived at the gymnasium. "That's what happens when you're stubborn, love." I explained.

"Ya, ya. I get it, (F/N). Now quit it before I make you regret it." Taiga rolled his eyes. I started to giggle. 

"Well, I gotta go now. See ya. Tell your team I said 'Good luck'!" I smiled.

"See ya, (F/N). I will!" "Bye, Coach." The boys waved. I started to walk away and to the locker rooms. 

As I walked down the hall, I looked for Kaijo, Shotoku and Rakuzan. I saw Shotoku's locker room first so I knocked on the door.

I waited for a little while until the door opened. "Oh, (F/N)-chan?" It was Coach Nakatani. 

"Hi, Coach. I just want to talk to your team for a little while before your game." I smiled. "Oh, why not? Come in." 

I walked in and saw the boys getting hyped up and Shintaro sitting down. Everyone then looked at me.

"Boys, this is (L/N) (F/N), (L/N) (D/N)'s daughter and the former coach of the GOMs." I bowed. 

"Nice to meet you. Though, please call me (F/N)." I smiled at the boys. The boys looked at me shocked before starting to introduce themselves. 

"Takao Kazunari. Point guard." "Miyaji Yuya. Small forward." "Otsubo Taisuke. Centre. Captain." "Miyaji Kiyoshi. Small forward." "Kimura Shinsuke. Power forward."

I smiled. "Well, it's nice to meet you. You too, Shintaro. I just came to say good luck to you guys." I smiled.

"Thank you." They smiled back. "Well, I'll leave you guys at it. I'll see you guys on the court. Bye, Minna-san!" I waved. "Alright! Bye!" 

I walked out and headed to Rakuzan's locker room. As I was about to knock on the door, the door opened and Seijuro looked at me.

"I was waiting for you, Coach (F/N)." Seijuro said. I looked right in his mixed match eyes. 

"I swear, you are always able to read me, huh? Well, am I allowed to come in?" I asked. "Of course." He nodded.

He moved out of the way for me as I entered the room. "Minna, this is my former coach, (L/N) (F/N). She came by to talk to us." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you. Please call me (F/N)." I smiled. "You must be (D/N)'s wonderful daughter that he likes to brag about, huh?" I looked at the older male. 

"I am." I nodded. "Shirogane Seji, I am the coach. You know, Kozo loves to talk about you a lot too." The man explained.

"Oh?" I tilted my head to the side. "You must be talking about Coach Shriogane Kozo." I said. 

"I am. I'm his relative." He told me. "I see. I wonder how he's doing." I smiled.

"Why don't you go see him? I'll give you his address." I nodded. "Alright. I was planning on visiting the coaches before I head back to America." I smiled.

-Also for Tetsuya's birthday. I want to stay here until then.- I then looked at the rest of the team. "It must be nice being captain of the 'Uncrowned Kings' , isn't it, Seijuro?" I heard gasps.

"You know us?" They asked me. "Of course, who wouldn't? Mibuchi Reo, shooting guard. Hayama Kotaro, small forward. And Nebuya Eikichi, center." My face turned bashful. 

"Sorry but I don't know you guys. But I do know that you guys are pretty powerful too." I turned to the gray haired male and brown haired male. 

"Mayuzumi Chihiro. Power forward." "Higuchi Shota. I'm just a manager for now." They introduced themselves.