CHAPTER 36 - PAST AND PREPARATION

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEANS ENGLISH

3rd POV - AUTHOR

After eating, the team had their meeting for their next and final game. 

After that, everyone in Seirin stayed quiet as Kuroko spit all the tea about what had happened back in Teiko, with (F/N) piping in at times. 

"Seriously, that's it?" Everyone looked at Kagami who was bored out of his mind. 

"You're in the wrong, dude. You too, (F/N). Where is the crazy (F/N) back in America?" He continued.

The said girl irked at the red head. "Given all the hype surrounding the whole story, in the end, I worried for nothing. The only surprise is Akashi's split personality." The redhead said.

"Wha- Kagami, what the GOM did in the game though!" Kagami looked indifferent.

"I'm not saying they're all saints, but if you weren't on board with what they did, you should have given them a beating. I'm talking to you too, (F/N). You were the coach. If you gave me and Tatsuya a beating, why not them? Finding detail would be later so just act first. But all you both did was hesitate."

(F/N) looked down, deep in thought. 

"Kagami, come on." The team voiced out. "That's some big talk for someone who looked down on Japanese b-ball and got sulky about that." 

"And business with Himuro. Talk about hesitating." Kiyoshi pipped in.

Kagami flinched. "That's uh.. I'm sorry!" Kuroko then spoke up.

"It's true. It's just like what Kagami-kun said. I was helpless. And as a result, Ogiwara-kun got deeply hurt and quit." Kagami got up and chopped Kuroko. 

"I said stop hesitating!" The boy yelled. "Ow!" Kuroko winced in pain.

"You still have that wrist band as a memento. Why are you still sad? He ain't dead." Kagami said.

"Even so, I'm at fault. I would expect him to hate me." Kuroko replied. Kagami got up. 

"No way that guy thinks that. You just convinced yourself that he hates you. And now what? 'I'm a horrible person! But please accept me as your teammate!' Is that what you're getting at? If so, I'm gonna kick your ass. We've been teammates for a long time now! Do you think what I'm saying is wrong!?" Kagami said.

Hyuga got up too, a little fed up to be honest. 

"Well said but, THAT'S ENOUGH FROM YOU! WE'VE GOT STUFF TO SAY TOO! YOU TOO KUROKO, YOU ASKED FOR THIS! HAVE YOU HEARD OF SUMMARISING! THE SUN IS ALMOST UP! GRAB HIM, KOGA!" He yellede.

"Huh!?" The boys started to ruffle Kuroko's hair.

Everyone left already and now Kuroko was going. Kagami and Kuroko started to talk as the latter put on his shoes. 

"What's up?" Kagami asked. "Kagami-kun, there's more to the story." Kuroko added.

"HUH!? IT'S NOT DONE!?" The former yelled. "It was the day we graduated. Akashi-kun went to the gym and we had a talk." Kuroko stopped for a second. 

"He asked me if I found my answer and I told him I hadn't. Still, I don't want to run away anymore. That was all I could say." The light blue haired male said.

"Why didn't you tell everyone that part?" Kagami asked.

"I missed my chance but it's ok. I found my answer and told Coach (F/N). So..."

After the light-blue haired male left, Kagami returned to the living room to see (F/N) still in her seat, deep in thought. 

"(F/N), come on. We have to get to bed." It seems like the said girl didn't hear him. He walked and stood right beside her. "(F/N). (F/N)? (F/N)? Love?" He called out.